IGNORED

iPhone 5

J3FF3R00

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone getting this purple tinge to their photos? Seems like another ding to the new model.

http://www.gizmodo.c...olding-it-wrong

i was asking abut that earlier in the thread. either has something to do with people taking pictures of a light source (duh) or the sapphire lens?

joyrex, your avatar makes me queasy.

Is anyone getting this purple tinge to their photos? Seems like another ding to the new model.

http://www.gizmodo.c...olding-it-wrong

so it seems apple learned nothing from the iphone 4--this seems like the dropped call/antenna band issue all over again. didn't they essentially say "you're holding wrong" in that case as well?

i love my apple products, and will continue to buy them (as long as they maintain their quality and pleasant user experience), but apple's arrogance toward everyone is a big turn off. and their commercials make me want to throw my tv out the window.

*complains about purple lens flare on new iPhone 5*

ScumbagSteveHat.png

*applied instagram lomography effects to all photos taken with last iphone*

Edit: insert alternate JJ Abrams joke here

ScumbagSteveHat.png

Edit: insert alternate JJ Abrams joke here

lol

and argh i've got to renew my ekt, my kingdom to edit posts! i should have said that apple learned nothing in terms of customer relations and, god forbid, admitting when they have a problem with one of their products.

ScumbagSteveHat.png

Hah, that's exactly what I was thinking :biggrin:

It shouldn't be purple tho. That makes the photos look cheap, like it was taken from a Razr or something.

If you are shooting an 8mp image, that shit better be tight.

I am actually bummed my this news.

I am even more bummed that Apple's fix is "don't shoot at lights".

Fuck that.

I like shooting at lights.

:trashbear:

That's a recall worthy defect. (on viewing the gizmodo examples (and they're usually huge apple fanboys)).

didn't they break the antennagate story first?

That's a recall worthy defect. (on viewing the gizmodo examples (and they're usually huge apple fanboys)).

didn't they break the antennagate story first?

I can't remember whether it was a link from elsewhere. But they are a constant supply of apple news, you'd wonder if there was anything else going on in the tech world if you just read gizmodo*. Especially their .au site.

* This comment is hyperbole of course, but really not that far from the truth.

Rapper's performance at Microsoft Store event cut short after destruction of several PCs

A wild performance by Cleveland-based rapper Machine Gun Kelly, a.k.a. MGK, at a Microsoft retail store in Atlanta ended abruptly after the artist jumped on showroom tables, smashing a number of expensive laptops.

12.10.03-MGK.jpg

Only a minute and a half into his act, MGK's mic was cut after multiple requests from store staff to get off the floor displays went unheeded, reports allhiphop.com (viaKotaku). The pleas only exacerbated the situation, as the rapper flashed the middle finger to employees, improvising the following lyrics into his rap:

"Suck my [redacted], I?m up in this mother[redacted]. MGK in this [redacted]. [Redacted] these computers."

Rapper's performance at Microsoft Store event cut short after destruction of several PCs

A wild performance by Cleveland-based rapper Machine Gun Kelly, a.k.a. MGK, at a Microsoft retail store in Atlanta ended abruptly after the artist jumped on showroom tables, smashing a number of expensive laptops.

12.10.03-MGK.jpg

Only a minute and a half into his act, MGK's mic was cut after multiple requests from store staff to get off the floor displays went unheeded, reports allhiphop.com (viaKotaku). The pleas only exacerbated the situation, as the rapper flashed the middle finger to employees, improvising the following lyrics into his rap:

"Suck my [redacted], I?m up in this mother[redacted]. MGK in this [redacted]. [Redacted] these computers."

Should have gotten a coathanger and aborted his ass

12.10.03-MGK.jpg

Should have gotten a coathanger and aborted his ass

He's using the Death Grips marketing technique.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived