IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Hahaha, I love Conan's reviews... Tomb Raider actually does look pretty good, I know my girlfriend is looking to pick it up, so I'll probably play it eventually.

Guest Enter a new display name

Metroid Prime. God, I love this game, haven't played it in years.

I just started playing this again as well. Classic.

Indeed. This is one of my favorite games.

I've had Assassin's Creed 3 for months and I can't get myself to finish it... I've never been a big fan of the series, never finished 1 or 2 either to be honest. I figured this one would be different but I got bored with it fairly quickly. I think I'm done with the series.... Watchdogs looks more like what I've always wanted from the series, I'll probably check that out when I acquire a PS4

Just picked up the Gravity Suit in Metroid Prime.. I've forgotten how short the game is, I'm nearly halfway through already. I know I've missed some of the missile expansions though, but I'm trying to get as much as I can without using a guide before getting the rest.

Why couldn't 2 or 3 have been this good? :(

Guest Frankie5fingers

i just cant get into AC3. 2 was fantastic, but 3 just kinda...sucks. i mean, its fun and all but there really isnt any substance.

I've had Assassin's Creed 3 for months and I can't get myself to finish it... I've never been a big fan of the series, never finished 1 or 2 either to be honest. I figured this one would be different but I got bored with it fairly quickly. I think I'm done with the series.... Watchdogs looks more like what I've always wanted from the series, I'll probably check that out when I acquire a PS4

Now the question is - will AC4 be for the PS3, or PS4? Or both?

i just cant get into AC3. 2 was fantastic, but 3 just kinda...sucks. i mean, its fun and all but there really isnt any substance.

Go a couple of pages back and see how I reacted to it.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I agree ivan, Black Ops 2 really probably is the best CoD yet... Not only is the multiplayer great, the campaign was epic

ive been thinking about getting this. but ive never played the first black ops. do i have too or can i go straight to 2?

I agree ivan, Black Ops 2 really probably is the best CoD yet... Not only is the multiplayer great, the campaign was epic

ive been thinking about getting this. but ive never played the first black ops. do i have too or can i go straight to 2?

I didn't play Black Ops 1 either, I think there's a few details and references probably missed but it seems to stand alone pretty well, I wasn't lost on what was going on.

Looks like there will be another Assassin's Creed game this year - pirate themed, Yarr...(yawn)

The poster looked weird. Weird as in it didn't look ANYTHING like what the other AC covers have looked like. It looked like the cover art for a Nintendo 3DS GTA game.

original.jpg

Guest Frankie5fingers

that looks awful. its sad to see them take a pretty good idea and just ram it into the ground.

Edit @squee

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Guest Frankie5fingers

you right, it cant be. theres too much in the foreground (and going on in general), those pirates need to be less detailed, shadow like figures and it needs to look like it was made a week before release. then it would be a true AC poster.