IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

why does single-player simcity need a server?

i wanna know this too.

Because of piracy and when you build your city, the cities around your city, which can be controlled by other players, become your suppliers of various materials (TVs, minerals, power, water, etc.).

Guest Frankie5fingers

i wanna know this too.

Because of piracy and when you build your city, the cities around your city, which can be controlled by other players, become your suppliers of various materials (TVs, minerals, power, water, etc.).

oh, thats kinda cool actually.

i just want mac version of simcity. i thought we'd entered the world where mac and pc releases came out at the same time.... but i was wrong

Do you know what the specs for mac are?

I really want the game, but I'm not sure if my mac will be able to run it.

Guest bitroast

The ending to the Citadel DLC for ME3 was hella emotional

I justt recebtly played through all the mass effect games, finishing me3 last week. I feel like I need a cooling off period before jumping into Citadel. Glad to hear it sounds good tho^^.

Currently playing Vanquish:) it reminds me of a mega drive game. Dumb over the top robot action. It's hard to devote too much time to this one but I am enjoying it atm.

i wanna know this too.

oh, thats kinda cool actually.

I justt recebtly played through all the mass effect games, finishing me3 last week. I feel like I need a cooling off period before jumping into Citadel. Glad to hear it sounds good tho^^.

It's really, really good. I mean, it's pretty much pure fan-service, and it's all rather cheesy, but the game and characters seems fully aware of that. Lots of references and jokes for fans of the trilogy.

Finding Grunt half-asleep in the shower during the big party, was a pretty amazing experience.

It's really, really good. I mean, it's pretty much pure fan-service, and it's all rather cheesy, but the game and characters seems fully aware of that. Lots of references and jokes for fans of the trilogy.

Finding Grunt half-asleep in the shower during the big party, was a pretty amazing experience.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPOILERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPOILERS
Easy. It's one small thing out of a hundred. Depending on what you do, you might not even get it.

Very impressed by how good Tomb Raider is so far.

Very cinematic, and it looks great and controls great. And it has what every games should have: weapon upgrades and leveling up. I get so addicted to that stuff.

It kind of reminds of a mix between Far Cry 3, Assasins Creed and the Uncharted games.

Edited by Ceerial

Guest isaki

Very impressed by how good Tomb Raider is so far.

Very cinematic, and it looks great and controls great. And it has what every games should have: weapon upgrades and leveling up. I get so addicted to that stuff.

It kind of reminds of a mix between Far Cry 3, Assasins Creed and the Uncharted games.

thinking of picking it up. haven't really bothered with video games in years except hitman absolution, which wasn't a very good game. (compared to the others anyway)

Edited by isaki

I wonder if this is real...

tumblr_mjd39f4dnE1qghbg2o1_500.jpg

lol. man, theyre really getting slammed hard huh?

I saw some meme about buying it and not being able to play it. Hopefully, they get everything worked out.

Guest Sprigg

hitman absolution, which wasn't a very good game. (compared to the others anyway)

A couple of my friends swear that's the best game they've ever played in their lives... I don't understand it.

Guest isaki

hitman absolution, which wasn't a very good game. (compared to the others anyway)

A couple of my friends swear that's the best game they've ever played in their lives... I don't understand it.

I suppose it's a decent game on it's own -- if you've never played the rest of the series you'd find the game better than it is. I'm just disappointed in it after such a solid run. even Blood Money was a pretty good game

Back to a wee bit of Dark Souls again, does my flipping head in (but in a good way). Finally cleared all the bastards in the tar pit of Sen's Fortress - been on my to-do list for a while, and not sure if to tackle Ornstein and Smough next (I reached them but they destroyed me pretty swiftly) or to do The Catacombs

EDIT: Ah man just realised I've cocked up and used the soul of the firekeeper to boost my Estus flask

The start pretty much sums my experiance with the game -

Guest Iain C

Back to a wee bit of Dark Souls again, does my flipping head in (but in a good way). Finally cleared all the bastards in the tar pit of Sen's Fortress - been on my to-do list for a while, and not sure if to tackle Ornstein and Smough next (I reached them but they destroyed me pretty swiftly) or to do The Catacombs

EDIT: Ah man just realised I've cocked up and used the soul of the firekeeper to boost my Estus flask

The start pretty much sums my experiance with the game -

Lack of firelink firekeeper is an annoyance but it's not gamebreaking; I made the same mistake in my first playthrough. Live and learn.

Also: do O&S before the catacombs or I believe you're in for a load of irritating backtracking.