IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

You do realise that the world isn't an elaborate hoax constructed to outwit you, right?

Blos you'd need to read a few pages back to understand.

You do realise that the world isn't an elaborate hoax constructed to outwit you, right?

i was loling at the possibility that friendly foil was being sarcastic, and if he wasn't it was worth a lol too. I don't think the picture was fake if that's what you're implying

Guest pixelives

Interesting that they're doing CD's along with the Fatdrop download link. Would have been nice to hear it in CD quality not the high rate MP3's that I have via fatdrop. (which still sound pretty good btw but might be the reason I'm having to turn down 16/8k in my Eq.

Hi Guyz,

Herez mi CD1 promo with a pile of £50 notes I had lying around.

tumblr_mgz8y4Vlne1qgzvjmo1_r1_500.jpg

I dont got CD2 yet as my tumblr aint hip enough

*note*

£50 notes and / or promo CD may be faek

Edited by feltcher

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="pixelives" data-cid="1935626" data-time="1358772502"><p>

Interesting that they're doing CD's along with the Fatdrop download link. Would have been nice to hear it in CD quality not the high rate MP3's that I have via fatdrop. (which still sound pretty good btw but might be the reason I'm having to turn down 16/8k in my Eq.</p></blockquote>

Ahh...hope the album isn't too treblely. So many new releases seem to be. And very loud, so that you get a headache after a while.

I hope they've brickwalled the SHIT out of it.

Seriously. BBBRRRRRROOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH KKKKKKKKKKA

That's what it'd sound like.

You mean like Ufabulum ? :squarepusher:

BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE-EEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest disoriental express

I hear it's 2 hours long. I think Exai is an awesome sounding word. I can't wait for it to arrive. I'm fond of the track titles.

BLAAAAAADDDDEEEEEELOOOOOOORRRRREEESSSSSSSSS