IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

absolute HORSE SHIT that this hasn't leaked.

come the fuck on already

ffs

I think its brilliant that nobody has leaked it. Whatever policy Warp have implemented, it's obviously working. Good on 'em.

come the fuck on already

ffs

I think its brilliant that nobody has leaked it. Whatever policy Warp have implemented, it's obviously working. Good on 'em.

no

If I stop sucking my thumb and whining for instant gratification, I think I have to agree with you. If it was my art I wouldn't want it spewed out in worthless bitstreams.

However releasing it early to those of us who have ponied up for the preorder, would be a welcome gesture.

I can't wait anymore. I pre-ordered the LP, but my patience is up. I really want to sit back, relax, and get lost in Exai. It would make me ecstatic, I would feel alive, like a bird flying over the sea or a space explorer landing on an alien planet. I want this Warp. I have been a financial supporter and promoter of your label. I am your fan. I am your friend. But this way you tease... its wrong. Its wrong and I will not stand for it. For this injustice. I thought you cared Warp, because I did... but right now I feel sick to my stomach. My body aches and pains, I have barely eaten anything. And I call out daily, praying for you to leak, hoping that the darkness will end... that the dawn is finally here.

Edited by compson

How to prevent leaking.

1. Clench buttcheeks.

2. Reduce water intake.

3. Only send promotional materials to trusted reviewers and industry types, but warn them about piracy with an invented watermark scheme. Reinforce defenses by producing a unique packaging material that will extend the manufacturing process closer to the official release date.

4. This will leak at the manufacturing and retail stage, which I guess would complete one month before official release. So next week?

come the fuck on already

ffs

The best anti leak method would be a self destroying promo cd after the first listen

Awepittance, for the second time, please stop posting pics of Kur'an burnings. Religious Muslim on the board.

I would really want to be here but that shit just burns my eyes.

Thanks!

Another thing...I've never tried anal self-fingering. What should i do first?

Wouldn't it be funny if Rob decide to visit us here next week to see our opinions about the leaked stuff but only finds 10 topics about anal fingering, Kuran burning, illuminati and how xltronic guys are f. macho - real testosterone Tyrannosaurus...

''Look Sean, they still haven't noticed it has leaked.''

...and NO....AFAIK it still hasn't.

:ok: