IGNORED

Death Grips Drama

J3FF3R00

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Tell me if they're any good Candiru, they appear to be sucking live right now http://www.npr.org/e...c-live-from-cmj

he's singing to his own prerecorded vocals which are way better than his live ones

Gah wtf... that's such a dumb way to go about it.

Ear buds and click track for Zach, programming shit through the PA --sooo simple to make this work well live. Hopefully that was just a last minute panic thing because the other dude couldn't make it or something.

Also, sweet vid.

A friend of mine said that Death Grips is/are better than Autechre. More daring.

I wanna kill him now, I mean, their cover art is a dick, that means they're not serious and that their music sucks, and if there's one thing I hate, it's artists who aren't serious about their music.

So he said: "The album cover is hard, like its theme. Good thinking, strong atmosphere."

So I said: "No, fck off, you don't see Autechre use a cover like that."

And then he said: "No, I find Death Grips a lot better than Autechre. More daring."

Then my brother said: "Tell him he should kill himself, cuz Death Grips don't do anything original. They use ugly presets, they make an electronic beat and murmur a bit. There's nothing 'daring' about it. I don't hear any original sound design, experimenting with beats, or anything that doesn't sound old in two years."

And I totally agree.

Yeah, based on the watmmers who like death grips I thought I'd love death grips but I don't. And it's ok! It's ok.

And anyway sources on the internets tell me ae are actually going to put a wang on LP11 so that they can stay relevant. Warp is all over this shit.

A friend of mine said that Death Grips is/are better than Autechre. More daring.

I wanna kill him now, I mean, their cover art is a dick, that means they're not serious and that their music sucks, and if there's one thing I hate, it's artists who aren't serious about their music.

So he said: "The album cover is hard, like its theme. Good thinking, strong atmosphere."

So I said: "No, fck off, you don't see Autechre use a cover like that."

And then he said: "No, I find Death Grips a lot better than Autechre. More daring."

Then my brother said: "Tell him he should kill himself, cuz Death Grips don't do anything original. They use ugly presets, they make an electronic beat and murmur a bit. There's nothing 'daring' about it. I don't hear any original sound design, experimenting with beats, or anything that doesn't sound old in two years."

And I totally agree.

oh look its teh president of the autechre boysclub

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

great PR for sure as now everyone has heard of death grips and seen their penis too

HATE the music myself

deth grip r gey. album kover prove it.

no but seriously i feel like puking everytime i've tried to listen to this group. i'm sorry but if I want to hear horrible music i'll just turn on the radio.

deth grip r gey. album kover prove it.

no but seriously i feel like puking everytime i've tried to listen to this group. i'm sorry but if I want to hear horrible music i'll just turn on the radio.

oh u're gay! u betrayed yourself!

:trollface:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys see what they just posted on their Facebook page?

*edit*

409182_474002589311592_186769078_n.png

What do you think? Legit or marketing?

I can't tell anymore =/

I guess it doesn't matter either way since it's achieving the marketing effect, in that we're talking about it and people are listening to it!

Archived