IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Guest Pennywise
My son and I chillin' in the snow in the mountains of Idyllwild!

58646_10151588224940130_724520419_n.jpg

your son has a cool boards of Canada t-shirt

awesome asym

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="azatoth" data-cid="1926533" data-time="1357334964"><p>

Me looking like a mong.</p></blockquote>

you are not eating a child?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="azatoth" data-cid="1926533" data-time="1357334964"><p>

wtf these quotes on mobile??!

awesome asym

wtf these quotes on mobile??!

I might have just spotted one that looked like good eating.

Girl who tried to strangle a friend of mine turned into a cat and dj'ed my face. 2 weeks ago. Crazy lady dat.

more details please

Basically us walking by some arguing girls when the hotel party closed, and they tell us to stfu as we walked by (we were waiting for a friend who got delayed). Then my friend shook her head at one of the girls indicating that she thought they were acting stupid, and one of the girls walks up to my friend who gets jumped with this crazy attack strangle grab. I grab the crazy girl by the shoulders and move her like 2 meters telling her, like you tell a little child (she was 19 maybe), to calm the fuck down, and a second later someone (supposedly her sister) grabs me from behind and I cover my head. All of a sudden I feel someone ripping my face but I dunno who it actually was. Quite scared then lol.

Not a big matter atm but seriously, who the fuck acts out their hate like that - meaning both cases, of the sudden crazy strangling thing of my friend plus the cat claws in my face. People are scary.

Edited by plisb