IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're not wrong! I normally don't wear such baggy clothes but it's hiking gear after all..

speaking of baggy clothes mate. I went to buy track pants today and the new trend is to taper the bottom off to an elastic end. So there's less room down the bottom of the leg. Now i haven't got canckles, but really, i live in a warm subtropical climate, give my legs some room to breath.

Seeing this really attuned my mind to the concept of the narrow trouser phenomenon that took hold through the 00's and to an extent has not really left us. i came to the realisation, IT WAS ALL A COST CUTTING MEASURE !! They use that much less fabric that they must be saving billions !! As to how they came to this realisation, it was either that the emo skinny jeans thing saved them so much money that they decided to push it in to all aspect of their leggings business, perhaps low rise trousers was the trigger and they actually pushed skinny jeans to further the savings, OR the whole thing was a plan from the outset.

Personally i like a little baggy. Fucking useless cargo pockets though, they can fuk roight off. If you put anything in them with any weight it will bang against your leg as you amble along, and they absolutely ruin the trouser's aesthetic value with all this extra clutter. What next, lets level up this crap, how about backpacks for the calves. The military for sure uses them, get on it young men, buy this crappy la crap.

nwae, hah, hey, nice seein' ya, if only i was so brave.