IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Us Brits have wonderfully interesting teeth, not like those dowdy old straight, white things some people use...

did anyone else instinctively looked at hello spiral's country after seeing his teeth and then nodded slightly to himself ?

Oh dear, now I've looked at your location and am quietly judging you.

free_palestine_by_hacentux-d4ka5pb.png

Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope.

Why so sensitive? I'm totally rocking the featureful teeth. It's a plus point, as far as I'm concerned. In the US, teeth all look so... generic and samey. (But the people are nice!)

Why so sensitive? I'm totally rocking the featureful teeth. It's a plus point, as far as I'm concerned. In the US, teeth all look so... generic and samey. (But the people are nice!)

but that's the point though - not everyone's teeth in the US are generically straight and 'perfect'.

same as anywhere in the world. it's a stupid stereotype, and those who perpetuate it are equally vapid.

Guest Frankie5fingers

im with oscillik. its like an American tradition that if you have bad teeth you cant be photographed or filmed. lol. we all dont have perfect teeth. we're basically the same as any other country, some people have great teeth, some horrible teeth, most have average looking teeth.

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Is english teeth just the product of a crowded mouth? Perhaps US dentists are keener about removing some, whilst the brits leave them in? This doesn't sound right, it's the same profession on either side of the atlantic.

It's probably just people who live in some rich enclave, all of whom had their teeth done when they were teenagers, perpetuating a myth about the rainy isle being inhabited by gross teeth monsters, 'cause like, everyone here has perfect teeth yaknow'. It's an illogical idea, given that a lot of the original stock of the US migrated from the UK. In the US media, i've noticed they also use the teeth myth as a way of knocking the national health system, which of course they hate, because you know, people below their station getting stuff.

unless there's something else going on, that i haven't factored in yet.

Guest isaki

i'm all for "unusual" features, I have recently grown fond of big noses. gives character as louis theroux once said

*flirts withy madamchaos and the other fem watmmers in the self pics thread*

*flirts back in an inappropriate manner* :blush:

Ah just some nasty things an ex said, I now avoid smiling in pics if I can help it. Thanks for the love. :tongue:

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Ah just some nasty things an ex said, I now avoid smiling in pics if I can help it. Thanks for the love. :tongue:

That is supremely shitty!

*flirts withy madamchaos and the other fem watmmers in the self pics thread*

*flirts back in an inappropriate manner* :blush:

you know he's like 11 years old, right?