IGNORED

Autechre Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

Guest AlexPallas
Wasn't the XLT feed anyway just something like 96kbps?

We need direct upload bandwidth fro Rob and Sean!!!!!!!

i assume that That Other Site™ had a source feed which was downgraded when broadcasted on That Other Site™.

first off: congs for this monumental thread!

i just noticed one flaw, though: the radio shows on radio fm (2003-07-04 and 2003-04-07) are exactly the same... not sure about the quality since it's two different formats but yeah... i guess this should be mentioned somewhere.

speaking of which, this set is absolutely awsome!! but i only recognize dockstader's work in some parts, does anyone have a list of the rest? for example the amazing percussion grooves starting around 46:30 (image the beat electronically produced, very autechreish) or the beautifully melancholic tune around 17:00?

Guest elektroplast

These are all the sets that were broadcast during the spring of 2003. I wonder if anyone recorded The Blue Room, Xposure or The Selector?

Radio 1 Blue Room / Rob Da Bank

Broadcast date: 23 March

XFM / John Kennedy Xposure

Broadcast Date: 27 March

Radio 3 Mixing It

Broadcast date: 30 March

XFM / London Xpress

Broadcast date: 30 March

Radio 1 / Mary Anne Hobbs Breezeblock (comes on at midnight, so technically it's April 1st.)

Broadcast date: 31 March

XFM / James Hyman The Remix

Broadcast Date: 4 April

Resonance FM - 'Clearspot' session

Broadcast date: 7 April

Solid Steel 30 minute mix

Broadcast date: 7 April

The Selector (British Council internationally syndicated program)

Broadcast date: first week of April

Radio 1 / John Peel

Broadcast date: 27 May

Guest anonym

I've been appreciating all the work you've gone to to collect so many great sets and let us all get our hands on them. Legend. Just listening to 19980809-Vancouver Palladium set - fantastic.

Was just having a look at Discogs and noticed a Warp put out a promo release sent to radio stations including a a mashed up interview and some remixes as a promo for Chiastic Slide. Struck me that this might be the "2000-XX-XX - Germany-Berlin (broadcast on Kriegstanz Radio)". Can't be sure but have a look and see what you think.

http://www.discogs.com/release/17922

Also been looking through a few bits I've come accross over the years and banging my head against the wall trying to work out if you've already got them. I'm pretty sure you've got most of it but I do have...

autechre,john_schaefer - live_at_solid_steel_radio_show-stream-04-07-2003-dc

Its not the most interesting set but happy to upload it if you let me know how to get it to you.

I've got a couple of others the you seem to already have so I'll check for quality and let you know.

Cheers agin

Guest anonym
Was just having a look at Discogs and noticed a Warp put out a promo release sent to radio stations including a a mashed up interview and some remixes as a promo for Chiastic Slide. Struck me that this might be the "2000-XX-XX - Germany-Berlin (broadcast on Kriegstanz Radio)". Can't be sure but have a look and see what you think.

http://www.discogs.com/release/17922

OK...so I reckon I got that one wrong...good start huh!!!

lets us know about the upload

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.paard.nl/Default.aspx?event-fil...49#index1240449

for some info about the gig in holland, the hague. the doors will be open at 22:00, AE plays at eleven and after 1:00 there's an afterparty with dj's.

holy shit. they changed the story about autechre. now they say this:

In het najaar verschijnt de nieuwe Autechre plaat maar in mei geven ze al een optreden in Paard van Troje in Den Haag!

Which means: this year there'll be a new autechre lp but in may they'll give a show in Paard. :( A few weeks ago it was new music, but now it isn't sure anymore.

Edited by Franciscus

• 1 month later...
ae-head :alien:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

AUTECHRE AUTECHRE AUTECHRE AUTECHRE

• 2 months later...
ALL FILES ARE ACCESSIBLE VIA OUR DOWNLOAD MANAGER. TO ACCESS CLICK "DOWNLOADS" TAB AT THE VERY TOP OF THE WEB PAGE. GESCOM SHOWS ARE AFTER THE AUTECHRE SHOWS IN THE AUTECHRE SECTION.

• 1 month later...
Guest jacderida

is the ICB radio show ever going to go back up?

i downloaded part 1 like 1 day before the old download system went offline, been desperate to hear the 2nd part :).

is the ICB radio show ever going to go back up?

i downloaded part 1 like 1 day before the old download system went offline, been desperate to hear the 2nd part :).

what date was it?

i've renamed and retagged the file, so all i can tell you was that it was in 1991.

we have nothing from that year, nor did we i do not believe

Guest jacderida
i've renamed and retagged the file, so all i can tell you was that it was in 1991.

we have nothing from that year, nor did we i do not believe

well, the mp3 i have was definitely downloaded on here...

it's them presenting an old hardcore/techno radio show.