IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

mde seem like a team, they don't work quite as well on their own. sam seems to have taken a bit too much of his comic timing from tim heidecker. lots of potential though, these guys are the real thing.

IMO Sam Hyde's solo work is the best stuff coming out of that camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFStO35sMPU

his video about smoking 'the herb' is really gold too. It starts out with him nerdily describing the differences between indica and sativa and how weed generally makes one calm and non aggressive and devolves into him doing physically violent outbursts

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Yeah really the MDE thing is not my scene...I didn't like the 90's MTV vibe with Tom Green and Jackass and Real World and Cribs all those shows, and I think that MDE really is trying to nail that vibe. Which, once again, I don't like.

with russia today you know it is always going to be in russia's national interest. and russian national interest is for westerners to learn embarrassing truths and facts about their own governments.

russia's national interests don't end with enlightening of ignorant westerners, that's a very naive reading. i guess one could summarize its interest as a drive to weakening the influence of the west in numerous spheres in this (perceived?) zero-sum game that is geopolitics. now do you think that RT will not tell lies, half truths, lies by omission during its broadcasting if it serves its ultimate goal as i summarized it ?

subversiveness, which defines its programming, does not necessarily result in truth (especially when in RT's case it's not even the goal), it's something that its more avid and enchanted viewers simply don't realize. those american idiots the RT employs that regard themselves as freedom and truth fighters for the well being of america simply don't realize the bigger game and that they serve a very nasty regime. or perhaps they simply try to psychologically downplay this fact, and convince themselves that they are doing good, which is really sad. there are ways of criticizing the west without aiding much worse offenders in the process.

nasty regime, yes. slavs are nasty. russia will always be nasty. there's a nobility to their nastiness though. their nastiness isn't hidden. it's plain to see. putin must have a lot of skeletons in his cupboard, under the floorboards, in the back garden etc. catherine the great taught the methods for how to become leader of russia. it's less bad when it's obvious to everyone what that country's agenda and weaknesses are. russia wants to be a christian country that rejects liberal modern western culture. it's weary of war, though it will go to war to protect it's oil/gas/energy supplies. putin's recent actions in syria prove that russia's agenda is to avoid another general war. RT's agenda is christianity, anti-WWIII, & making russians rich and prosperous.

Edited by chunky

2070ParadigmShift.png2070 PᴀƦᴀᴅɪɢᴍ SʜɪҒᴛ ᴛ-SʜɪƦᴛ (ᴘʟᴀᴛɪɴᴜᴍ ᴍᴏɴSᴛᴇƦ ᴛƦᴜᴄᴋ 13 ᴛƦɪʙᴇS ᴏҒ ɪSƦᴀᴇʟ ᴘƦᴏ)

+ Sɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ Sᴀᴍ Hʏᴅᴇ
+ Sɪɢɴᴇᴅ, Sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴄƦᴜᴍᴘʟᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏҒ SᴄƦɪᴘᴛ
+ ʏᴏᴜƦ SʜɪƦᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴSᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢʟʏ ᴄᴜSᴛᴏᴍɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ Sᴀᴍ ʜɪᴍSᴇʟҒ, ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢS ʟɪᴋᴇ Sᴛᴏᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ᴘᴏᴜƦɪɴɢ ʙᴀƦʙᴇǪᴜᴇ Sᴀᴜᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ᴡƦɪᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴛᴇҒᴜʟ ᴍᴇSSᴀɢᴇS ᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀƦ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴜƦɴɪɴɢ ʜᴏʟᴇS ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴏƦ ᴅᴇSᴛƦᴏʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟSᴏ Ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇXᴄʟᴜSɪᴠᴇ HD ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏҒ Sᴀᴍ ᴄᴜSᴛᴏᴍɪᴢɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜƦ SʜɪƦᴛ ɪɴ ᴏᴜƦ ʙᴀᴄᴋʏᴀƦᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏSSɪʙʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴡᴀɴᴋ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇᴀƦɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜƦ SʜɪƦᴛ.

send 1.5 btc to 1bcmme6r2et3zchyf8vzfklgy7y55jdgsk
click here to email our support team, include transaction timestamp and size desired

• 1 month later...

that was really weird. I was expecting something on the level of officer maggot but instead i got Million Dollar Extreme attempting charlie kaufman including an explanation of how they were going to break the 4th wall as the intro

I think MDE is especially interesting in terms of it's place in contemporary culture. I think since it's coming from a non-business, totally DIY, totally unfunded kind of background, and frequently not really reaching anything I'd call polished.....so much of the output just being somewhat half-finished...it fuxes with the current norm that's developed as internet media has refined....mde is posturing itself like the somewhat mythical (in that we don't really ask the question...how many writers were on the team that developed this??) 'funny factories' like collegehumor et al.....many of MDE's videos are misleading...there are no easy LULZ...it causes some cognitive dissonance in the opiated mindset of complacent youtube bingeing.

1st pretentious salvatorin post of 2014

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, i dunno, i'm a little tired of sam. there's some brilliance but it's tempered by a lack of self editing. maybe it's the nature of coming up on the internet, but he seems to think everything he does is worth posting and is funny.

Did you see the latest post? It's a picture of a fan who cut "SAM HYDE" into her wrist along with this text:

"Buncha people sent "funny" joke cutting photos, bunch more sent the real stuff. Thank you whoever sent this pic for letting me share your cut-bliss and I wish you many more years of productive, healthy self-harm".

• 1 month later...

This is Sam's latest project:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2110528317/dark-skyes-an-epic-brony-dating-sim

He posted this a few days after the Kickstarter was launched. Very NSFW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAJ3sMjrrkc

I'm not sure if he actually expected it to get funded or what. Oh and here's a vid from December where he was trying to recruit voice actresses.

• 2 months later...

he needs more editing but there's a lot of brilliant stuff init, he shits on this "young-liberal-internet-i did college and i know all of the secrets to life" discourse really well.

Guest bitroast

Just watched the TEDx talk and can't stop laughing at "Sodastream will do for soda what 3D printing did for assault rifles".

on billowing weed smoke. I had a neighbour call the cops on me for a noise violation once. My roommates and me were smoking shit-loads of weed. It was like a fogger was in the room. Get a knock on the door. Cop! Weed smoke literally billowed into his face. He asked me to his car. I sat in the back. We talked about Star Trek and he wrote me a noise violation warning and that was it. Very surreal