IGNORED

had a baby today!

Guest Franklin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really feel that much different though? Did any other watmmers have super emotional responses or not much? Maybe I'm just too tired?

Congrats!!!!

Yay! Bust out a cigar!

You are a daddy now. So happy for you!

:beer:

Guest Franklin

thanks dudes!

we named him beckett anaximander after the writer and the philosopher:)

Thanks for the awesome responses! So far he's only been introduced to Glenn Gould's playing of moonlight sonata about a million times but soon it will be some autechre and aphex

I always have difficulty putting pictures up on here as I can't seem to shrink the jpeg down enough... lowest I can get it is 28kb without it being the size of rice and it will only let me put up 1.5k. i must be missing something.

Congrats! My baby girl's 5 months old now and its been the most mental yet amazing experience of my life so far. Don't be expecting love-at-first-sight fireworks from the off, it wasn't like that for me anyway - I reckon it took a fortnight to fully sink in that my old life was over and I was absolutely responsible for the well-being of another person. All the stuff people moan about like lack of sleep etc pale in comparison to the sheer unrequited unconditional love you get in return. Yes you lose time to do the stuff you used to, but you realise they were just mere distractions, this is the good bit, enjoy ;)

Congrats! My baby girl's 5 months old now and its been the most mental yet amazing experience of my life so far. Don't be expecting love-at-first-sight fireworks from the off, it wasn't like that for me anyway - I reckon it took a fortnight to fully sink in that my old life was over and I was absolutely responsible for the well-being of another person. All the stuff people moan about like lack of sleep etc pale in comparison to the sheer unrequited unconditional love you get in return. Yes you lose time to do the stuff you used to, but you realise they were just mere distractions, this is the good bit, enjoy ;)

I just realised unrequited is the wrong word, I meant unwavering or something.

Awwww. He's a cute little bugger.

Thanks for the awesome responses! So far he's only been introduced to Glenn Gould's playing of moonlight sonata about a million times but soon it will be some autechre and aphex

I know that if I ever have a kid, the first thing I'll want to play him is Danzig.

Archived