Marvel Movies [formerly MCU]

Rubin Farr

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitroast

spiderman looks awful

i think he looks pretty wicked. looks like straight outta them spiderman memes.

Edited by bitroast

spiderman looks awful

i think he looks pretty wicked. looks like straight outta them spiderman memes.

Agreed - I like the eyes - one of the things the Sony Spidermen never did.

I'm surprised how excited people have been about seeing a character everyone knew was going to be in movie.

Superheroes fighting each other makes the stakes of these comic movies even lower than before. These are the characters who can't die or change. At least villains can get maimed a bit.

The costume is fine, I guess.

Edited by doublename

Guest bitroast

I'm surprised how excited people have been about seeing a character everyone knew was going to be in movie.

Superheroes fighting each other makes the stakes of these comic movies even lower than before. These are the characters who can't die or change. At least villains can get maimed a bit.

The costume is fine, I guess.

on contrary, with straight up villians you can/could potentially half predict the entire film while watching.

this might be provide some interesting story (why they fighting / how does it end?).

its still a superhero marvel film and i probably aint gonna see this one (not any time soon at least.. still havent seen avengers 2 or captain america 2) but im happy to see some different story ideas being thrown in the mix

I like the Russos' more grounded, character based approach to these movies, which I think will ultimately pay off big for Marvel. Whedon seemed to take a video game approach to the tentpole Avengers films, it's always them vs an army of nameless faceless minions,with no real emotional stakes. Just enemies to decimate to get to the boss battle.

Btw Bitroast, Winter Soldier is one of the best, do yourself a flavor and watch it.

They are increasingly getting worse. Disney isn't going to do anything else than the cookie-cutter movies, they make mad bank as is, but the products are safe as safe can be. GOTG was a bit different, but that's it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks very Matrix

AA8FD300-723B-49E9-AFAB-A9981DFF5838_zps

853BC65E-2430-4976-9ABB-AF1658FEFE72_zps

Wolverine 3 will include Patrick Stewart and take place in the Future

Doctor Strange looks good.

Spiderman title is shit - hopefully the movie is better. If Marvel themselves can't make a decent Spiderman movie, then just forget the character.

I personally have no interest in Wolverine (or the movies).