IGNORED

Marvel Movies [formerly MCU]

Rubin Farr

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a doctor strange movie that looks like it was made by a bunch of hippies on drugs at a wilderness compound in 1971, filled with enough bizarre symbolism so that a person could watch it on drugs & think they're getting deep hermetic truths about magick

i want a doctor strange movie that looks like it was made by a bunch of hippies on drugs at a wilderness compound in 1971, filled with enough bizarre symbolism so that a person could watch it on drugs & think they're getting deep hermetic truths about magick

4BA0E801-1F1B-4249-B6A7-B329100BE833_zps

4562597F-8E8A-424F-85E5-35B8CFA5CE91_zps

Don't despair, here will be plenty of video game adaptations and movies by then as well. In addition to movies based on board games and action figures.

Edited by doublename

Don't despair, here will be plenty of video game adaptations and movies by then as well. In addition to movies based on board games and action figures.

Already happening - they are creating a movie based on the "Hasbro Cinematic Universe" that includes GI-JOE, Transformers, and other Hasbro toy properties.

I'm looking forward to the MacDonalds, WallMart and Apple cinematic universes.

I'm looking forward to the MacDonalds, WallMart and Apple cinematic universes.

Already happening - they are creating a movie based on the "Hasbro Cinematic Universe" that includes GI-JOE, Transformers, and other Hasbro toy properties.

:cerious:

Yep, humanity has gone past the point of giving a fuck.

Guest bitroast

was super tired after work last night. popped on ANT MAN.

it hit the spot. cheesy manufactured fun with overly obvious button push-y emotion script and fun-for-the-whole-family super safe comedy super hero film ... but ... it was fun. guess avengers 2 is next on the list :catsupine:

was super tired after work last night. popped on ANT MAN.

it hit the spot. cheesy manufactured fun with overly obvious button push-y emotion script and fun-for-the-whole-family super safe comedy super hero film ... but ... it was fun. guess avengers 2 is next on the list :catsupine:

hope you enjoy terrible movies

Guest bitroast

lol what kind of terrible are we talking here. (given that most marvel films have that tendency to be pretty transparent. like, it's easy to enjoy ant man but its also super easy to look at it and be super cynical and just see how it was made and know where the film is going without putting too much thought into it.)

avengers 2 looks terrible. like.. a rehash of the first one but with even more bullshit and clutter thrown in ???

are you serious?

I mean it's cool that we have a ton of cinematic universes, but like... where is the originality :o

are you serious?

I mean it's cool that we have a ton of cinematic universes, but like... where is the originality :o

Yep - even features my all-time favourite toys and characters from The Micronauts:

http://screenrant.com/gi-joe-micronauts-hasbro-movies-universe/