IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

1 hour ago, yekker said:

Sounds chill. I'd do something like that but I can't drive and probably couldn't pull that off using the bus ?

i didn't learn to drive until... 3 years ago?  Got the job doing delivery right away.  I'm still in the honeymoon period with driving, so I love it.  Relying on the bus seems so daunting to me now.  Everything requires a minimum of an hour and a half planning going by bus, and i can do the same things in a 15 minute window by car.  It'll change your life man.  Granted, this attitude guarantees environmental calamity when adopted by everybody, but that's already kind of the case.  My one decision to drive isn't going to affect any of that.

I had to take one a couple times last night, since I was drinking.  I actually forgot my mask in my van, and the driver was going to let me on anyway, but I wasn't going to do that.  Luckily he was so nice that he let me run half a block to my van and back to grab it.  Only took me maybe 30 seconds, so it was very reasonable.

Yesterday I missed my bus by seconds and it was stopped at a red light and the driver wouldn't let me on, in fact he didn't even turn to acknowledge me. Fuck that guy. There's good and bad bus drivers for sure.

5 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Maybe he didn't notice you? Only because he had one bad day doesn't mean he is a bad bus driver.

Well I was knocking on the front door while the bus was stopped, he noticed me.

I’ve had that happen before and I honestly think it’s some sort of rule that they aren’t allowed to let people in at a crossroad. I’ve seen elderly people getting denied access as well. 

9 hours ago, yekker said:

Yesterday I missed my bus by seconds and it was stopped at a red light and the driver wouldn't let me on, in fact he didn't even turn to acknowledge me. Fuck that guy. There's good and bad bus drivers for sure.

overcrowded-bus.jpg

• Like 2

Someone bought my album for $100 today.  This occurred shortly after someone else bought it for $1.50.  So today marks the day of both least and most amounts of money anyone has paid for my music, freeloaders aside.

• Like 3
  • Farnsworth 1

so i'm renting this place for the next few weeks via airbnb, only been here 3 days and i'm pissed, and i've just had a long argument with the cretinous landlord

among many other inconveniences, the very 1st one was when i realized there was no modem, no internet, contrary to what was advertised. the host had zero clue as to how the internet works, i had to tell her if she didn't fix the problem immediately i'd ask for a refund. so she went to the shop, i waited for an hour and that was fixed, thank god 

but then i text her the next morning to ask for an extra blanket and sheets, to which the idiot replies she will provide them the next day when she lives 10 minutes from the flat but whatever, and today, she brings me a sheet but no blanket, and that's when i started having an argument with her. i told her about everything that was wrong with her and the service she provides, then she went to get the blanket, which took long despite the short distance to her home but whatever. then i continued arguing with her, which nearly made her cry

i could see she was acting in good faith and wanted to deliver but i've had to battle with her to obtain the very basic stuff so i'm super pissed. fucking clueless idiots who take your money and fail to understand what they're supposed to deliver in return 

oh and last but not least, the very 1st thing she did when we met was removing her mask, so every interaction i've had with her she wasn't wearing one. so today before she left, i told her why i had a problem with this and explained the purpose of wearing a mask. you fucking idiot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope you were polite about it but since you made her almost cry I think you weren't.  Maybe she didn't provide an as high quality service as you demanded, but that doesn't mean you need to be a total cunt.  Very Karen behaviour on your side imo

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

try to remember what's written above your pic, brian:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh i wasn't a cunt to her, she was one for trying to justify every single one of her faults (which i didn't list here) and blaming me for being too demanding, when all i asked for was the bare minimum and common sense stuff. she's a complete idiot and a complete failure when it comes to providing a service in exchange of money, that's what 

forgivehealandhavefun and shit i guess ?

44 minutes ago, dingformung said:

be the light that radiates unconditional love

42 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

forgivehealandhavefun:)

when i don't feel well and reality doesn't make sense, i try and remember this:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

i posted this in the wrong thread btw

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was like "isn't this story a 1st world problem and not a success?" 

but now I see the story has a happy ending. you got free liquor out of the whole ordeal. just get drunk and say fuck it.

Just now, zero said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was like "isn't this story a 1st world problem and not a success?" 

but now I see the story has a happy ending. you got free liquor out of the whole ordeal. just get drunk and say fuck it.

yeah the bottle of champagne wasn't a peace offering btw, it was there from the beginning

but yeah, browsing watmm and listening to sc automated playlists while sipping champagne right now, living the high life pretty much 

• Like 1