IGNORED

Warp t-shirts size

salvakkpooo

It's different every time. The only Warp shirt that fit me perfectly was the ae one that ae designed. Otherwise the Oversteps one was way too long and baggy for the size and others tend to be too small. Basically I can choose the same size for two shirts and they seem to always wildly differ.

I'm going back a couple years though, not bought one for a while. Ordered the medium Exai shirt so we'll see how that goes.

Wha?

I ordered the XL Ninja Tune shirt and I'm not quite pleased with how it fits. It's more loose than other AA shirts from Bleep, but still not the way I like it.

It's different every time. The only Warp shirt that fit me perfectly was the ae one that ae designed. Otherwise the Oversteps one was way too long and baggy for the size and others tend to be too small. Basically I can choose the same size for two shirts and they seem to always wildly differ.

I'm going back a couple years though, not bought one for a while. Ordered the medium Exai shirt so we'll see how that goes.

Wha?

Yeah there was one Autechre shirt which Warp clamed Booth and Brown designed, it came out between Untilted and Quaristice. In typical hilarious ae fashion it was a black shirt with 'autechre' in written in Untilted font in reflective black text, so you could only see the name if caught in the right light. I'm pretty sure I still have the shirt somewhere, it'll be too big for me now though and it's a little tatty. If I find it I'll post a pic.

Wha?

Yeah there was one Autechre shirt which Warp clamed Booth and Brown designed, it came out between Untilted and Quaristice. In typical hilarious ae fashion it was a black shirt with 'autechre' in written in Untilted font in reflective black text, so you could only see the name if caught in the right light. I'm pretty sure I still have the shirt somewhere, it'll be too big for me now though and it's a little tatty. If I find it I'll post a pic.

I've got one of those too

Wha?

Please do.

Sounds similar to the black Oversteps one I have. I also have the grey untilted tour one with reflective text but haven't seen the one you're describing.

Guest Kenneth172

Bought an Exai t-shirt recently in Lieutenant green, in XL. I think it was meant to fit beach wales and supersized residents of the US.

Archived