IGNORED

remind me again as to why there is no DETROIT subforum?

Guest yikes

Guest yikes

ceephax and clark rate but their inspiration don't?

i love aphex as much as the next jerk but at this point it's a sad state of dead hero worship over there.

at least you can get carl craig's music with regularity and can actually interview the guy and get real answers

just sayin'

;-)

I have to say though i'm a massive fan of electronic noodling I havent got the foggiest clue about detroit. I've given it a go but always got a bit bored with it....maybe i'm wrong....dunno.....

There's lots of directions you could go with Detroit, btw. So, imo, it's a bit silly to talk about Detroit. We could also introduce a Manchester and a Cornwall subforum. And should we put Chicago under the Detroit flag as well? Windsor?

Also, read the rules.

Guest yikes

Because no. Please leave now and be careful not to let the door smack you in the back of the head on the way out.

why be a cunt on top of being a cunt?

just curious

seems as though i asked for the most horrific thing imaginable.

There's lots of directions you could go with Detroit, btw. So, imo, it's a bit silly to talk about Detroit. We could also introduce a Manchester and a Cornwall subforum. And should we put Chicago under the Detroit flag as well? Windsor?

Also, read the rules.

yeah but i don't think those areas has the impact that Detroit techno/chicago house did

Just pin a Detroit thread. Get rid of the fucking jazz thread.

this - or de-pin it

Also, read the rules.

My thinking too but in opposition - there could easily be a berlin or london club thread

• 3 months later...

Archived