IGNORED

Lustmord

Guest Z_B_Z

Guest Z_B_Z

..anyone here an aficionado? I've sampled his stuff over the years and watching these vids of recent live performances really made me want to seriously get into his stuff. I would love to have a full concert in 5.1 surround if these videos are indicative of a whole 'performance'. can someone give me a list of his 'must hear' releases?

I'm in the same position, I've sampled his work here and there and want to get more into his music, but rarely find myself in the mood for such darkness. I love it when it works though.

and

are two must-haves for sure. Check out

as well.

I recently bought the collab he did with Robert Rich,

which I find worthwhile as well. Not as dark tho, but still great.

Heresy and Place Where The Black Stars Hang are two must-haves for sure. Check out Carbon/Core as well.

I recently bought the collab he did with Robert Rich, Stalker, which I find wortwhile as well. Not as dark tho, but still great.

This, also [Other] is pretty good IMO, features droning guitars by Adam Jones of Tool (who also designed the cover) and Aaron Turner of Isis on a few tracks.

Guest Z_B_Z

nice, thanks. found the entirety of heresy on youtube. shitty quality for this type of music, but its a decent preview at the very least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0m3MpV9r1k

edit: yeah, i need to check out [other] again. i remember sampling it when it came out and liking the addition of adam jones' guitars

Edited by Z_B_Z

If you like the addition of guitars with the darker ambiance also check out the Juggernaut EP which features King Buzzo of The Melvins on it.

I thought everyone in WATMM was a fan of Lustmord :/... ok, The Place Where the Black Stars Hang is really good... metastatic resonance is like having sex with a demon

Edited by logakght

Heresy and Place Where The Black Stars Hang are two must-haves for sure. Check out Carbon/Core as well.

I recently bought the collab he did with Robert Rich, Stalker, which I find wortwhile as well. Not as dark tho, but still great.

Stalker is insane... It has some AMAZING tracks.

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, o00o said:

This looks amazing- any previews?

IMG_2902.thumb.jpeg.09faa69df07c09ac628aed8bd98a6a26.jpeg

this is the latest thing on his YT channel but it doesn’t seem to be from the new album