IGNORED

Heterotic - Weird Drift

cear

Guest Gravity

Mike's really been pumping out the tunes recently, eh? Also agreed about Planet Mu, I know some people here scoff at them but I think they've been putting out a good amount of quality releases lately.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused... the one the OP has and the one Bambi posted are the same release... why the different CAT#?

Last minute change to the album title as well?

Doesn't matter of course. I'm excited for this.

Guest Rulohead32

Ah I didn't realize that was the single. I can see the 2 diff cat#s now in Mike's post.

Gracias senor Ludd

señor

LOL Every release has a common feat.

In an interview with Lara and Mike, they said they had a second album of material they'd done mostly featuring Vezelay when asked about having Gravenhurst so heavily featured on their first release.

I think it's the one where Lara talks about how they got their name and started talking about horse genetics.

Guest Rulohead32

Well they have a pic in twitter with their baby

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

• 2 months later...

color me a bunch of lines moving in the same direction excited

this isn't quite the place for a planet µ discussion but yes they are incredible and I think the footwork phase was great and I have only mad respect for giving this bizarre and lovely formal style its due.

thanks Bambi if you're reading this you are an absolute hero in everything you do.

color me a bunch of lines moving in the same direction excited

this isn't quite the place for a planet µ discussion but yes they are incredible and I think the footwork phase was great and I have only mad respect for giving this bizarre and lovely formal style its due.

thanks Bambi if you're reading this you are an absolute hero in everything you do.

2nded!

PlanetMu is absolutely legendary in my books

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived