IGNORED

what happened to cylob

mrmegaman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around 2006/2007 I started listening to IDM in earnest, and I remember Cyclob's mixes being an excellent introduction to "braindance" in general. I started lurking at watmm and xltronic around the same time. Real shame about his hearing loss and while the fallout with WATMM was a bit funny at the time with the "byelob" puns and crap, it's too bad it ended on that note.

http://www.durftal.com/music/cylob/

No, but his hearing problems have become bad enough that he will no longer be playing live. I expect we may still hear more music from him in the future. Send him an email of encouragement; that's what I did.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

love me some cylob. was going to post a youtube or something to After The Flohmarkt, but couldn't find one, so let's just pretend i'm posting a link to After The Flohmarkt.

• 1 year later...

Worst Ambient:

Omar Rodriguez - Despair

Squarepusher - Melt Tracks

but that may be getting into drone since theyre both just "tones"

but back to the subject:

Fucking love Cylob but only own two albums and one single. Havent listened to new stuff but i am about to.

[youtubehd]2-j8GR8uads[/youtubehd]

:cisfor:

Woa, lush track! Not what I expected at all from this project, I have to get that album now!

Sounds like a track from the Animal Crossing video game series...

Archived