IGNORED

donut appears in front of mars rover

may be rude

so the rover is parked due to bad weather and it takes a picture of a spot and then a few days later takes a picture of the same spot and there is a donut. they are calling it a jelly donut but imo it looks like a pastry. if it's a jelly donut then it's partially eaten or a damaged jelly donut. i guess it could be a martian donut.
anyway

JellyDonutRock_opportunity_960.jpg

chemical analysis of the jelly center shows "It's very high in sulfur, very high in magnesium, it has twice as much manganese than anything we've seen on Mars."

some guy who writes books about ufos being alive is suing nasa, saying they need to take the best pictures they can of this thing because its clearly a martian mushroom. nasa's theory is reportedly that they think one of the rover's wheels kicked the thing over there. the guy suing them says that you can see a smaller version of the donut in the earlier image, and it wasn't moved there, but grew.

i want to know what watmm thinks and i thought this could inspire some idms

it's not a hoax no, been reported quite widely across several outlets in the last week or so...

i think it's either a micrometeorite impact hole (and small raised crater) or yeah, some stoney thing the wheels kicked up.

the tiberium war has begun

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

SILOS NEEDED

What's on the left in the Sol 3528 photo? Looks like it contains wicker, lol

You sure this isn't a hoax?

Forget about the donut - What about the hover-board creeping into the left of the first pic!!?

Not sure if serious: but that's part of the rover.

Archived