IGNORED

MALAYSIAN AIRLINES PASSENGERS RESCUED

awepittance

I'm still not sure I understand what and why? The first one I watched just seemed like someone had duped her into some faek news. I now just don't know what to think???

(Brents email to Gail on August 29, 2012) Dear Gail,

Wow, that's insane! I've never even been to Reddit. I just looked into this, and found out that the Jesuits have just uploaded a video of my clone to their YouTube channel as well! I suspect this has everything to do with the movie you are making. It's making us look far too credible. As a precaution, I would be very careful about any strange e-mails or messages you might receive during this time. I'm sure you know what to do. I care for your safety.

I think it would be a wonderful idea to make a video about what happened in the 90's when Paramount Studios sent you that letter saying to never write me again. I think you should start back from the beginning with your son and the social worker you talked to, and how your ex later ignited the situation by writing a nasty letter to the studio. The story is an emotionally moving one, and to be honest, I don't think there's much more I can add, especially since our current state of affairs speaks for itself -- I'm still writing to you! It was Paramount Studios, not I, that sent you the letter. As you noticed, I didn't even sign my name. The studio acted on my behalf, without my permission, in an attempt to keep our love apart. You already know full well how deep they were willing to go when they allowed Loree McBride to enter the studio and repeatedly rape me.

It was indeed I, my darling, who made love to you with sweet longings over the phone, caressing you with my voice as your written words caressed my soul.

Your husband,

Brent Spiner

such intensity though.. if these kind of types only knew what they wanted to do. so tangled up in bullshit.

I have a lady like that walking around in my neighborhood.. she doesn't say anything real, no content, it's all just grabbing attention or scaring people.

Guest fiznuthian

Other than her obvious mental acrobatics I think i'd get along quite well with Gail. I fancy hanging out with her over some tea.

Rotfl. Well yeah, I know a manic depressive woman and at a manic episode, she was an artist and we had to visit Jesus Christ. It was... intense time. If we had a camera, her output would have been funny for the Interwebbs audience... But nonono.

Archived