IGNORED

Tipper - Forward Escape

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Tipper's Facebook :

"Here is a time lapse of Android Jones incredible artwork for my new album.

Nice to see a man that pours over the finer details.
It features the track "Life Raft For A Death Trip". This was the last piece of music i made before undergoing open heart surgery last year. Obviously it carries a lot of intention, to say the least…."

http://vimeo.com/93218648

I have a friend that absolutely loves Android Jones, so that's really cool. The song with the video is nice, as is the soundcloud track.

oh' my goodness me! this is very very beautiful!

again, we r allowed to enjoy the natural gift tipper has always had; continuing to express itself through the extensive experience he has slowly accrued, throughout his many years manipulating and orchestrating sound. i luv u tipper!

great quality

I am so happy for him that he survived his heart transplant and is making his awesome music again

the album sounds really relieved

Guest murphythecat8

never heard of this guy until yesterday and still haven't heard any of his music but i kinda want to grab the album because of the cover alone

indeed. DMT visual right there.

I even seem to see dragons. My breakthrough featured, among millions other vision, ''visions'' of dragons

Guest bitroast

having some catching up to do!

have not heard Broken Soul Jamboree or this new one, or any of the EPs :)

happy to check this out. i really dug the crunch albums, relish the trough and critical path back in day of binging on ALOT of idm.

Archived