IGNORED

iPhone 6 dummy leak by the guy who got the last ones right

o00o

People at Apple tend to not really mind what people complain about though.

*buys mouse with normal right click functionality*

bigger than the previous iphone...? i'm not so sure about this

9220-695-140510-iPhone_6-Mock-1-l.png

The rumours were that Apple was going to come out with two models, each larger than the current screen size... looks like that's partially true. Samsung has been taking too much market share with their "phablet" phones...

lol, apple mice have had right click for like, 10 years or something, d00d

smartphones have to be big, i can't imagine ever going back to something smaller than the 5.7 inch note 3 i bought recently, it's just perfect for reading, internetting, note taking while still being able to fit into my jorts.

death to apple.

lol, apple mice have had right click for like, 10 years or something, d00d

jah, with some alternative blabla

duh

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2647604?tstart=0

Guest brendyman

Are we really still making this joke

I like the iPhone 5 size, i'd like to see them increase the screen size and work on getting the stuff not on the screen (camera, home button etc) to be smaller. or move the home button to the side of the phone.

"phablets" look ridiculous to me.

Are we really still making this joke

hurr ur imacz are fruity see thru colars

I like the iPhone 5 size, i'd like to see them increase the screen size and work on getting the stuff not on the screen (camera, home button etc) to be smaller. or move the home button to the side of the phone.

Until everyone has one. Then the trend will swing the other way towards "micro-sized" phones - e.g.: "Holy shit - you have the iPhone MiniMicro 7S! That 1.1" 4K resolution screen is soo tiny!"

Until everyone has one. Then the trend will swing the other way towards "micro-sized" phones - e.g.: "Holy shit - you have the iPhone MiniMicro 7S! That 1.1" 4K resolution screen is soo tiny!"

There was a trend in Japan about 10 years ago for tiny phones, which was pretty badass. Unfortunately, nowadays tech companies want all this "what everyone else is doing" shit, which takes away from simplicity and what cell phone could actually be (like, just a nice ass efficient PHONE- fucking I don't want to watch Lord of the Rings HD whilst trading stocks whilst eating a hamburger whilst skateboarding; that modern life wants for us).

Old school small Japanese phone:

WX03A-Small-Phone.jpg

There is an ideal size that balances pocketability and useful screen space and really an iphone is just way too small for useful web browsing, games, basic workflow aps. If you just want to make a phone call sure, it's ok, but for that other stuff, the bigger the easier (better). Therefore, what's wrong with selling different sizes aimed at pleasing users with different expectations out of their devices. This of course doesn't generally fit apple's sales model which is to minimize costs by having only one flagship to market and manufacture, perhaps this time though they'll have multiple size options.

i loved the iPhone 4 design, looks-wise. if that dummy is right, it looks like the 6 is a bigger version of the iPhone 1. yuck.

The ribbons resemble the htc one back. They perform a useful function are the aerial, which i'm sure, if the rumour pictures up the top are correct, apple will now claim some sort of patent on from which to sue THC over, whilst calling it the latest wizzbang amazingness giving the clearest data transfer ever, blar dee blar honeyed marketing speak for the zombie macalytes.

best-android-smartphones-2013-htc-one-2.

There is an ideal size that balances pocketability and useful screen space and really an iphone is just way too small for useful web browsing, games, basic workflow aps. If you just want to make a phone call sure, it's ok, but for that other stuff, the bigger the easier (better).

Joyrex - it's not about trends - it's about my personal preference really, I just think they look absurd.

delet- i don't have any issues using it for browsing the web and reading, and especially with responsive sites coming out now i think the iPhone-ish size is about right. A little bigger maybe, but the note is ridiculous to me. - i dunno about what you mean when you say workflow apps - do you mean word processing etc?

There is an ideal size that balances pocketability and useful screen space and really an iphone is just way too small for useful web browsing, games, basic workflow aps. If you just want to make a phone call sure, it's ok, but for that other stuff, the bigger the easier (better). Therefore, what's wrong with selling different sizes aimed at pleasing users with different expectations out of their devices. This of course doesn't generally fit apple's sales model which is to minimize costs by having only one flagship to market and manufacture, perhaps this time though they'll have multiple size options.

Joyrex - it's not about trends - it's about my personal preference really, I just think they look absurd.

delet- i don't have any issues using it for browsing the web and reading, and especially with responsive sites coming out now i think the iPhone-ish size is about right. A little bigger maybe, but the note is ridiculous to me. - i dunno about what you mean when you say workflow apps - do you mean word processing etc?

i use my notepad a lot and it's nice to be able to have more of what i've written on the screen at one time, not to mention having a bigger keyboard onscreen for my large hands. Then there's the music recording ap, etc. Space is good, It's nice just to have more txt on screen when you're reading an article, scanning down a page without scrolling. I also, edited my post to give it a more 'balanced' position. I've added that text above.

ooh I see HTC has 'beats audio' on board. maybe now that apple have bought them out they'll sue for that too because they're a great company that does not deserve our ridicule and sarcasm.

I bet it's just a 'U' shaped EQ curve applied to everything on the sound driver. I recently had to replace the whole sound section of my S3 phone (speaker & headphone jack along with the board with the audio daughterboard) and the whole thing including postage from America was less than 10 quid. So yeah I can't imagine the 'beats audio' is much of an audio improvement to the sound DSP on the phone !

Archived