The Arrival.

I had managed to supress my memory of that film, but it all came rushing back to me now. It's truly terrible.

Holy fuck this. Sweaty Charlie Sheen/10

arrival1-1.66.jpg

omg lol the look on his face

^there are dozens of faces he makes which are even better, I promise. I don't know how the director saw those takes and said "yeah, that's the one!"

Edited by auxien

I remember The Arrival! Holy shit, I need to watch that again to make sure it's as bad as 10-year-old me thought it was, or even worse.

Even worse. I literally lolled a few times. It just gets worse and worse as it goes, you can tell they just didn't fucking care after a certain point. Sheen is the worst in it.

I remember The Arrival! Holy shit, I need to watch that again to make sure it's as bad as 10-year-old me thought it was, or even worse.

Even worse. I literally lolled a few times. It just gets worse and worse as it goes, you can tell they just didn't fucking care after a certain point. Sheen is the worst in it.

All-star cast of 90s C-listers to boot! Lindsay Crouse, Teri Polo, even Richard Schiff ended up in this pile. So excited to watch this again.

874d787ced3bb37cc11432c8e666d949.jpeg

This is that movie with the weird box that lights up in the dude's attic, right? Oh man. I'm more pumped about this than anything else right now.

Apparently they made a second one that is legitimately called The Arrival 2: The Second Arrival. You can't make this stuff up.

Lol yeah I wanna see that too...I also saw that they apparently made a video game somehow, but I can't find any stills or video of it online.  :catsob:

WATMM delivers! I spent at least 10 minutes hunting around for it to no avail, good work sir! It's not quite as bad looking as I'd hoped, it looks almost fun. Almost. lol

Rip in paece sweat prince

Oh, unfortunately not related to the film. Bummer.

Edited by Gocab

Apparently they made a second one that is legitimately called The Arrival 2: The Second Arrival. You can't make this stuff up.

Maybe their arrival got delayed.  TS muthafuckin A

Started watching The Arrival, and the opening title credit just appeared, and already the first massive lol of the film - character with a fucking massive telephoto lens, taking photos of a landscape area that's pretty small.

*photographerlol*

Another favourite lol is the Gordon Freeman goatee.

"They're waiting for you Gordon... In the test chamberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Edited by oscillik