IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

OST 2 Track 6 = Steve Moore viiiiiibez :music:

Lushness all round, cheers to the EDM folk!

As in Pangea Ultima? I really liked that album then forgot all about it/him.

In this case, dark tones similar to those found on 'The Henge' LP

nice, good stuff. don't think i recognize any of it, i think it's bonus, it did say "extra" in the email after all.

if you look at the pic it says dec 1 on the package so i guess the it was sent out monday (today is yesterday in the uk now)

also, i want to see the movie this ost is for

OST 2 Track 6 = Steve Moore viiiiiibez :music:

Lushness all round, cheers to the EDM folk!

As in Pangea Ultima? I really liked that album then forgot all about it/him.

In this case, dark tones similar to those found on 'The Henge' LP

Nice track, I've only heard Pangea Ultima

Early Christmas present! The legends were true :catcry:

iCOwVMc1QGcsx.JPG

iFY00dUFFJ0xC.JPG

ibm1wmG3M6M9sj.JPG

iv38hOAUH31XW.JPG

ikguGJoJ9GxZQ.JPG

I don't believe it, I almost said JD would probably be posting soon with pics. How come you're always the first to get stuff in the post?

EDIT: Nice stairs carpet

EDIT 2: Just had my first run through Thanks!, wow, if this is the quality of the free stuff how good are C/D/E going to be. Does Jodey know how to make a bad track?

Guest jasondonervan

I don't believe it, I almost said JD would probably be posting soon with pics. How come you're always the first to get stuff in the post?

Secret :boc:

Cheers :wink:

I just boshed up some clean graffiks, might be of interest for peeps also doing digitalmizations of their fancy new EDM set.

i2cJUWclxWQNM.jpg

ih01CsqzffQZe.jpg

Secret :boc:

Cheers :wink:

I just boshed up some clean graffiks, might be of interest for peeps also doing digitalmizations of their fancy new EDM set.

Thanks jd. Did we ever find out what the number after the letter meant (A2, B2, C2, D4, E1)?

I hope they release the 'Thanks' tracks on Bandcamp too. They could charge £5 or something. That way everyone's a winner.

*Prays at the altar of EDM*

"Thanks for not supporting my physical copies and waiting for it to come out in a digital format where I get charged a percentage of the revenue that would otherwise go to feeding me and my family"

lol

I'm willing to bet that more money is made through digital releases. No manufacturing costs, no shipping. Don't forget that the companies that press vinyl and produce cassette tapes are for profit and charge up front.

Archived