IGNORED

WATMM travel thread

usagi

Yah, one great thing about Tokyo is that many music scenes are still pretty strong, with mainstream record shops carrying tons of indie; as well as existence of indie record shops.

my bags were full of records on my way home (and toys) :)

cant wait to go back again

Are you luka magnotta?

:fear:

nah - luka isn't my real first name, close by not the same. i'm all for a standard deviation from the truth when it comes to internet identity

Edited by Luka

Florence is so nice but full of retarded kids/students, fucking hell. a Saturday night in the heart of the city is a nightmare for someone trying to find a quiet bar to enjoy some beers in. everywhere I turn there are pseudobars (restaurants - what's up with that? a place is either more of a bar or a restaurant, not both equally) or shitty clubs. I guess I shouldn't be in the city centre at all, the good stuff is probably tucked away somewhere out of the way.

Edited by usagi

holy shit the bar I'm just started playing Boddika's Swims. that was EXACTLY what I expected to hear right now in this atmosphere, I actually had it in mind. I love Boddika and Swims is a choon but... NOOOOOOOOOO.

exploring further by day, the idiot tourist finally realises he should have just been on the other side of the river last night.

kQtdHab.jpg

Nice.

Man, Tokyo has been amazing, but I'm ready to go back. I want to see my girlfriend and listen to my records and play guitar and sleep in my non-hostel bed. I have a few days off before I go back, so I think I'll spend most of those days sleeping or just being lazy.

Nice.

Man, Tokyo has been amazing, but I'm ready to go back. I want to see my girlfriend and listen to my records and play guitar and sleep in my non-hostel bed. I have a few days off before I go back, so I think I'll spend most of those days sleeping or just being lazy.

Yah, man-- tonight 7 PM. Let's do this, if you aren't too depressed from the morning! Afternoon is hot as fuck, already. By the time the sun goes down, it should be a cool 45 degrees, melting streets and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

ah ok. yeah japan looks pretty mental. very expensive though.

It was pretty cheap for me :D the only place I could get to for $700 return that wasn't NZ or fucking Bali.

..and the prices while I was there were actually a little cheaper than Australia. Especially booze.

supply of class B

They didn't / don't check ?

Well I certainly had no issue waltzing through the airport. Few class Bs in the check in luggage too.

I might be insane but you should give it a go as well see if in a blind test you get busted and I don't we can then tell the thread it's a 50/50 thing.

dunno. washed all the bedclothes and practically my entire wardrobe, sprayed the bed, cleaned the place. dunno if they're gone yet, can't tell whether or not I have any new bites lol.

She freaked. Couldn't get rid of the damn things.

Then we couldn't work out if it was psychosomatic or not because these motherfuckers wouldn't go away.

She was living in my house with other roommates. So everyone had to synchronize cleaning etc.

These we scabies. Not sure if sane thing.

Reminds me of some of the beds in india. Twigs with a cover over them. Itchy