Today's Word: RanDOM!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Document_Object_Model

DOMinatrix

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

Delayed Onset Muscle soreness (DOMs)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness

HOLY SHIT.

DOM

A disk-on-a-module (DOM) is a flash drive with either 40/44-pin Parallel ATA ..... and accessible (drive-based hardware encryption does not have this problem).

flashdrive with tons of amazing unreleased music imminent. Gimme a prize.

HOLY SHIT.

DOM

A disk-on-a-module (DOM) is a flash drive with either 40/44-pin Parallel ATA ..... and accessible (drive-based hardware encryption does not have this problem).

And HARD for hard drive, not hardware - you must be right.

but also GEAR and BASS.

it's probably all going to end up being an anagram for something fairly unrelated

edit: or actually maybe it's a a software synth version of the 303 or 808 but I don't see why that would need a site upgrade so probably not

lol @ dominatrix

Dominator (festival!)

HOLY SHIT.

DOM

Didn't Richard recently state that he wants all his music to have a physical release?

I'd love to believe that it is a Richard designed bass synth or drum machine, but i don't know why Joyrex or WATMM would be involved in that process...

Regardless of whatever this "new shit" turns out to be, i do believe that a new release is going to be announced VERY soon.

Although, "music" is subjective when you're talking about Aphex

Whoah that's pretty rude

Why is that rude - he has some very experimental music, that some wouldn't consider music in the traditional sense.

You're going to tell me you come home and put the Smojphace EP on and unwind on your couch with a beer in hand? I think not.

gTOJH0E.jpg

holy lol

DOM is a flashdrive.. and it seems so plausible. And the fact there are multiple imminent shits happening. My money is on a flashdrive full of unreleased amazingness being one of them.

This time I will be surprised if this isn't what Joyrex was hinting at. HARD + DOM. Hardrive + type of hardrive = flashdrive.

Man, I wish it was just music. :shrug:

I think it will be... the only twist being it will be on a flashdrive. I could go for a a flashdrive with unheard aphex music on it. Would be amazing if this was the case.

extra speculation.. Maybe each flashdrive will be a random assortment of unreleased material. *gotta collect em all* sort of thing. - yeah, why not. Joyrex did put DOM in the word RANDOM after all.

did y'all notice joyrex's avatar has a warp logo? that feels new to me

Pretty sure that's always been there.

A thought on the new shit though; I wonder if "1. SYRO | 2. XXXX X-XX | 3. ???" has anything to do with it?

Man, I wish it was just music. :shrug:

I think it will be... the only twist being it will be on a flashdrive. I could go for a a flashdrive with unheard aphex music on it. Would be amazing if this was the case.

extra speculation.. Maybe each flashdrive will be a random assortment of unreleased material. *gotta collect em all* sort of thing. - yeah, why not. Joyrex did put DOM in the word RANDOM after all.

Well as long as its not like the vsnares bonus disc where we didn't collect all the stems ?

my name is DOMenick.

its me guys. i'm the new shit.

Yes you are.

Lol no, you seem very nice so far.

Archived