IGNORED

Is This Where I Say Hello?

Phlexunger

Hi

I am new to this forum and hope to be checking out a lot of things from you all. Its nice to find a community of people supporting IDM Braindance what have you because its a dwinduling community at least in NYC where I live. Once upon a time I hosted an IDM night with OCDJ and played shows out of my van but NY has changed and I don't think there is much Braindance activity but I could be wrong and out of the loop hoping to connect with more people making it here. I also make tracks write songs and play trumpet and I will share some of my work when I get more friendly with this site. Anyway just saying hi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I am new to this forum and hope to be checking out a lot of things from you all. Its nice to find a community of people supporting IDM Braindance what have you because its a dwinduling community at least in NYC where I live. Once upon a time I hosted an IDM night with OCDJ and played shows out of my van but NY has changed and I don't think there is much Braindance activity but I could be wrong and out of the loop hoping to connect with more people making it here. I also make tracks write songs and play trumpet and I will share some of my work when I get more friendly with this site. Anyway just saying hi

Playing shows out of your van is well IDM. That's at least 3 IDM points, redeemable at yourself. Kudoz, man. +, welcome.

Hi matey

Now you've introduced yourself, it's time to head over to the Guess What The New Shit Is thread, and fully immerse yourself in the WATMM experience.

that's nice

hi m8.

Welcome.

Yeah this community is pretty good about staying on top of the latest music and upcoming releases out there. But there are also opportunities to talk about random silly crap.

If you wanna post some of your own music works, check out the YLC. Last I checked you have to comment on at least ten trax by other members first before posting your own, tho I'm not sure whether that rule still stands.

Rule still stands, listening to and commenting on a number of users tracks takes little time and engenders you to the graces of the local inhabitants in a way that mearly being present never could. In other words, it's in your best interests in more ways than one.

Rule still stands, listening to and commenting on a number of users tracks takes little time and engenders you to the graces of the local inhabitants in a way that mearly being present never could. In other words, it's in your best interests in more ways than one.

In non-austral-delet terms..

Before uploading music of your own to be critiqued by others, check out some of the existing member's threads in YLC and comment on them first. =)

Hi and welcome, I post a lot of worthless nonsense. Feel free to ignore my posts.

I also make tracks write songs and play trumpet and I will share some of my work when I get more friendly with this site. Anyway just saying hi

Archived