IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

I wonder if we'll still ever see a cameo by Walt or Jesse, like they kept hyping a while back.  I expected just to see them putting gasoline in a car, or shopping in a grocery, nothing major.  Maybe the plan has changed, but it's pretty much the entire BB cast now except for the White family and Jesse & his associates.

they introduced what i reckon will be jesse's mate under the bridge

the money in his sock the  'yow'

saul's gonna want in on the next deal in some way

Edited by fenton

C'mon Jimmy, that was some cold-hearted shit with poor Eileen.

Car crash was pretty lame. The foreshadowing at the oil well was a bit on the nose.

One of the retirees was the mom on V back in the 80s, funny to see her again. I guess the settlement is how Saul affords all of his loud suits and fancy car in BB? Kim's days are numbered I believe, since we never heard about her again. I'm guessing Hector's stroke will be in the season finale.

I wonder if we'll still ever see a cameo by Walt or Jesse, like they kept hyping a while back.  I expected just to see them putting gasoline in a car, or shopping in a grocery, nothing major.  Maybe the plan has changed, but it's pretty much the entire BB cast now except for the White family and Jesse & his associates.

I thought this happened in episode 6 or 7... don't remember exactly who else was in the scene but I remember it was in a dimly lit restaurant. He had all his hair (which fits the timeline) and he was in the extreme right side of the frame. Maybe it was just someone who looked like him. 

I think inadvertently, Bob Odenkirk's weight loss serves the story well, once Saul becomes successful and wealthy, he becomes a big fat lazy ambulance chaser, poisoned by greed, and the possible loss of Kim.  I guess Huell's weight gain could follow the same logic, a lot of people chunk up as they reach middle age.  oof (looks down at gut)

C'mon Jimmy, that was some cold-hearted shit with poor Eileen.

Car crash was pretty lame. The foreshadowing at the oil well was a bit on the nose.

to be fair, if eileen had waited, some of her friends would probably be dead before the class action was settled... jimmy's doing them all a favor. their lawyers don't care, they just want a larger cut. i don't know what else jimmy could've done, since he could get into deep trouble giving them legal advice.

kim's car accident was such a good transition. i think it really shows how dangerous driving tired can be. you literally slip into "microsleep" where you don't even notice you've been unconscious for a second. really interested to see where her character goes.

Jimmy only cared about his cut. Inadvertently doing them a favor. Howard pretty much called him out when they met in the parking garage. RIP Eileen's mall walking club. So sad.

Interesting point. It actually might be in HHM's interest to go ahead and settle the case since Chuck is threatening to sue/dissolve/destroy the firm. It could go towards raising the funds to buy Chuck out. And man, that Chuck. Everybody bent over backwards for years to accommodate his condition and he won't think twice about burning everybody to the ground. 

Yeah Chuck is a gigantic asshole.

I don't know if Kim is done yet, I think she leaves after Jimmy puts his own interests ahead of her welfare.

I totally missed that Francesca is the same secretary Saul had in BB. she's just way more jaded by then.

Not to mention killing him with that booty.

CFyh5iaUgAAZGDO.jpg

Irene. Her name is Irene.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

I totally missed that Francesca is the same secretary Saul had in BB. she's just way more jaded by then.

Saul mentions something about sending her back to the DMV in BB as well

A decent conclusion to the season. Not much action wise, but some quality scenes nonetheless.

- Howard's "Thank's Chuck, but go fuck yourself" move was lovely. No more being Chuck's punching bag.

- Irene/Eileen got her girls back. Yeah!

- Chuck telling Jimmy "You just never mattered to me" was c-c-c-cold. Not necessarily true, because of the mementos in Chuck's den going back to the cold open.

- For as smart as Chuck is, instead of bashing holes all throughout the house to find the power draw, all he had to do was pull the meter off the house. No power will be        going to the home. C'mon Chuck.

- Gus, c'mon man. Wouldn't he be a little worried being seen with Hector? I mean the cops have to have an idea who Hector is...

A nice Easter egg call back to BB. Jimmy & Kim looking at his painted wall, Jimmy - "We'll get a better wall" 

I'm assuming alluding to his Lady liberty/constitution wall from his future office.

How do things go bad between Kim & him is on deck for season 4 according to the showrunners.

While they've spent so much time with Hector this season and the Salamanca organization, why did we never see Tuco again? Also I think Kim could have either kept her practice with one good arm and a paralegal, or they were paying way too much rent on their office. And how does Chuck survive a New Mexico Summer with no air conditioning?

chuck's regression and meltdown was very well made and well acted, him being a quite a bit of an asshole somehow made it even more tragic and gut wrenching.

Edited by eugene

didnt mike plant some shit in the wall at chucks house? i thought that was supposed to be the thing that kept the meter spinning. gonna be bad news when they find it in the wreckage of the housefire.

didnt mike plant some shit in the wall at chucks house? i thought that was supposed to be the thing that kept the meter spinning. gonna be bad news when they find it in the wreckage of the housefire.

oh yeah, what was that?