IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Ah going to the sauce provides this illuminating bit of information: "...the most distinctive cause doesn't necessarily mean high numbers. Rather, the map shows a cause of death for each state that occurs at higher rates than in the rest of the country."

Ah going to the sauce provides this illuminating bit of information: "...the most distinctive cause doesn't necessarily mean high numbers. Rather, the map shows a cause of death for each state that occurs at higher rates than in the rest of the country."

thx, that's what I figured.

Edited by StephenG

So it's really kind of a pointless map (somewhat amusing though).

I mean if your state had one death caused by anal alien probing, and all the others had none, then that would be it on the map.

Still, california, what's up with your prostates?

if you guys say so. I'm gonna be in PA/NJ towards the end of September and will put "an hogi" on my to-do list.

Armed Arizona biker gang to draw cartoons of Mohammed outside mosque on Friday:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/28/armed-bikers-plan-to-draw-cartoons-of-mohammed-outside-a-mosque-in-arizona/

What could possibly go wrong?

I mean how fucking stupid is this. You think they would just laugh if someone started pissing on their bikes and said it was "free speech"? Yeah those bikers, always known for their tolerant views on diversity. You would think with all the discrimination bikers face in society they would have some iota of fucking understanding of what it's like to be a minority.

Fuck's sake.

Armed Arizona biker gang to draw cartoons of Mohammed outside mosque on Friday:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/28/armed-bikers-plan-to-draw-cartoons-of-mohammed-outside-a-mosque-in-arizona/

What could possibly go wrong?

I mean how fucking stupid is this. You think they would just laugh if someone started pissing on their bikes and said it was "free speech"? Yeah those bikers, always known for their tolerant views on diversity. You would think with all the discrimination bikers face in society they would have some iota of fucking understanding of what it's like to be a minority.

Fuck's sake.

they are literally just drawing pictures of a person

fuck's sake