IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

You can get drunk at Taco Bell in Chicago, bc you showed up when you were drunk anyway.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/06/04/chicago-taco-bell-to-begin-serving-alcohol

well remind me not to get a job as a toilet-cleaner at that place...

because people's diarrhea is gonna be really gross.

...are gonna be really gross? is diarrhea plural for diarrheum?

Edited by LimpyLoo

As much as I hate to bump this thread, the NYPD keep lowering the bar on their human rights record and it's infuriating.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/28/manspreading-arrest-broken-windows-policing_n_7462944.html

They only seem to target blacks of course. But this trend is spreading nationwide, like American police are the new fucking Nazis. The question at this point is not whether there will be a breaking point, but when. This is why I take no pride in being white and privileged. I don't want to be associated with these bigots.

This is why I take no pride in being white and privileged.

Stop here before you become a social justice warrior.

This is why I take no pride in being white and privileged.

Stop here before you become a social justice warrior.

As if complacency is a better option.

But don't worry, I'm not gonna do any crazy shit.

somewhere a bunch of food-tech boffins high-5'd that concept, its marketing & eventual implementation

truth is i'd prob give 1 a bash, be disgusted, then be doubly disgusted at myself for expecting anything more from a pizza with a hot-dog crust,,,,,,,,,

(with a free mustard dribble too of course)

As he should!

A few years ago I lived at a place that had a community pool. I was swimming with my sons and 4 black kids walked in. I knew a couple of kid's parents. They were doing their normal thing, cannon ball, pushing each other in the pool, splashing, etc. Then an uppity white family left. about 10 minutes later, a cop shows up and goes straight to the black kids and asks them where are the parents, if they live there, its a private pool... I told the cops that they lived in the community and that I indeed knew their parents. The cop told me that there have been complaints about people not living in the community using the pool. I said of course you've received complaints... he gave me a dirty look and left.

only in 'Merica can you watch police harassing people in 60 frames per second at 720p 1080p (same as video posted above except in ridic high quality)

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Yes because clearly a fight between some racists and a few uppity negroes requires a tactical roll (flol) and guns drawn. Police work at its finest!

I imagine his colleagues watching this would think:"well done, only three cops needed to control a large crowd like that". Even though they were completely oblivious to the fact that they actually gained control by threatening and harassing people, regardless of whether or not they were involved in "illegal" activities. It's really sad, but it looks like it's a conscious choice at some (policy) level to have the police manage crowds like this.

I lost it at the danger roll.

I really don't know what is more frustrating to watch, the cop going totally insane like he just caught a bunch of drug dealers, or the kids that won't just move the fuck across the street and stop saying 'das assault n shit, u touched me' when this officer is obviously pissed off and unstable.

Do you think while he realized he was being filmed he was like 'oh god dammit, I'm gonna be that guy, yelling at some minorities and wrestling one to the ground while she screams' or do you think it was more of a 'I don't see how anyone could have a problem with me running around, drawing my gun and throwing kids to the ground because of this pool party and a scuffle between two youths that was broken up before I got here'

Lots of stupid on both ends

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Although it's off screen when it happens I think he trips on the roots of the tree and goes into a roll to stop himself from landing on his face? Still a lol though. Crazy how confrontational they all are, really bad management of that situation