IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Individuals in online forums that routinely promulgate domestic violent extremist and conspiracy theory-related content have praised the May 2022 mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas and encouraged copycat attacks.

In the coming months, we expect the threat environment to become more dynamic as several high-profile events could be exploited to justify acts of violence against a range of possible targets.

Lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances. Public gatherings, faith-based institutions, schools, racial and religious minorities, government facilities and personnel, U.S. critical infrastructure, the media, and perceived ideological opponents

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-june-7-2022

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

DTLA is out of control

los-angeles-gas-eight-dollars-feat-image

that's normal price for many places in EU because taxes are much higher. 

I remember when my grandparents used to take us thru Couer D'Alene in a Winnebago motorhome during summers when I was a kid. Beautiful area. Too bad it's also known for white supremacist shitheads.

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

soundtrack win. twitter embed still shits the bed on safari

They couldn’t even spring for the big Uhaul truck, lol. Gotta save ? for those keggers.

9 hours ago, ambermonke said:

I remember when my grandparents used to take us thru Couer D'Alene in a Winnebago motorhome during summers when I was a kid. Beautiful area. Too bad it's also known for white supremacist shitheads.

isn't much of idaho known for white supremacist separatist shitheads though?

Edited by ignatius

Just now, ignatius said:

isn't much of idaho known for white supremacist separatist shitheads though?

Yep. But at least they make their contribution in potatoes.

• Farnsworth 1