IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Agree zero. Seems to me the U.S is like a tectonic plate that is just teetering on point of a catastrophic implosion. As you say when The Orange Man rolls back into town? Well good luck with that. The lunatic messiah. The catalyst for absolute anarchy. Had a rather large liquid lunch so I’m ducking out of this thread before, as Rick Grimes would say, things go south. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, zero said:

exactly! blame the open door for this whole thing! had the door not been open, then the shooter wouldn't have done it!

yes exactly. the school was asking for it. if it didn't want to be shot up with bullets it would've locked its door. 

Just now, beerwolf said:

Rick Grimes

they should've killed him before he had any dialog. listening to that man speak gave me murderous impulses. 

• Like 2

SEGUIN, Texas – A Seguin High School student was arrested Wednesday after making a terroristic threat about bringing a weapon to campus, school district officials confirmed. The 19-year-old student was taken into custody at his home at about 11 p.m., Seguin ISD Chief Communications Officer Sean Hoffmann said in a statement. Seguin police identified the student as Joel Plascencia — he is legally an adult by age. He was charged with one count of terroristic threat. Police said Plascencia told students he was going to bring an AK-47 to school and admitted to an administrator that he said it.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/05/26/seguin-high-school-student-arrested-after-making-terroristic-threat-district-says/

we could have had another shooting in texas yesterday, but the long arm of the law caught up with that soulless perpetrator. 

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt has signed a bill requiring public school students to use only the bathroom of the sex listed on their birth certificate. About a dozen conservative states have passed laws targeting the transgender population over bathroom use, participation in school sports, and gender-affirming treatments or surgery for young people.

“It’s about safety, it’s about protection, it’s about common sense,” said Republican Rep. Danny Williams, the House author of the bill. “The goal of this bill is to protect our children.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/oklahoma-governor-signs-transgender-bathroom-bill-84998910

XRJH4an.jpg

36 minutes ago, sheatheman said:

I live 70 miles away from Uvalde. Kind of want to go pour red paint on police cars. 

i'll chip in $100 for bail if you get arrested. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a laid-back pacifist type of douchebag, but holy shit I want to punch that cunt right in the mouth and shatter his teeth so hard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, there is a culture of sickness, and it is complicated, but Biden absolutely should do as much as possible through executive order right now to restrict access to firearms. And I have a ruger 9mm, but I’ll happily throw it into a foundry after this one. 

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

lion ted @ the NRA conference schooling attendees on the real cause of gun violence in amerikkka today: culture of sickness that is pregnant with evil and since abortion is illegal in texas, gave birth to "unspeakable acts of evil".

It would be ironic if someone did a mass shooting at one of these. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sheatheman said:

Well, there is a culture of sickness, and it is complicated, but Biden absolutely should do as much as possible through executive order right now to restrict access to firearms. And I have a ruger 9mm, but I’ll happily throw it into a foundry after this one. 

It would be ironic if someone did a mass shooting at one of these. 

i think they banned guns from the event. 

47 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

I'm a laid-back pacifist type of douchebag, but holy shit I want to punch that cunt right in the mouth and shatter his teeth so hard.

jPieSO3K5dkLdZ360wJozGth-WMCAZxTK6klQqzc

• Thanks 2

Day after the shooting, first conversations I heard from everyone in the overwhelmingly republican workplace I work at was how this is making them all want to go out to buy more guns. People are so fucking heartless and selfish, it's inconceivable people can think that the day after hearing this. Most of them have guns already and they never use them. It's not like we live deep in the sticks, they ain't huntin' with them. They are so riled up, it's pathetic and frightening. Without question, everyday; turn on Fox, get the updates of who and what to hate for the day, what to be pissed about, don't question anything, help disseminate it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zooluus said:

Day after the shooting, first conversations I heard from everyone in the overwhelmingly republican workplace I work at was how this is making them all want to go out to buy more guns. People are so fucking heartless and selfish, it's inconceivable people can think that the day after hearing this. Most of them have guns already and they never use them. It's not like we live deep in the sticks, they ain't huntin' with them. They are so riled up, it's pathetic and frightening. Without question, everyday; turn on Fox, get the updates of who and what to hate for the day, what to be pissed about, don't question anything, help disseminate it.

they're scared they won't be able to buy them so gotta go uy them before they are made illegal. happens after every shooting. gun sales exploded during obama's presidency because people were afraid guns would be banned or whatever... because "obama is coming for your guns!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sheatheman said:

re: the culture of sickness, as you put it. there are some seriously fucked up humans that no doubt you and I have had to deal with at this point in our lives. so much bullshit gets smeared all over the entire world. but there is some mental breaking point, which every fucking person in this country needs to hit right now, in order to get up off the bench, and intentionally call all this ineptitude out...and start thinking why the fuck can't we actually make some shit function all in lock step and order as we have been told it can. if this entire fucking political thing is built off a bullshit lie, then wtf are we doing trying to navigate this through politics or what not, since it's all crap. like seriously. I don't know what else to do. can I call the cops on all these fucking idiot politicians? because these are the fucking idiots I hold responsible for the way, you know, us idiots are governed...

• Like 1

^ woah nelly, so govts are @ the beck & call of multinationals ? ? & democracy has become just a façade puppetry storefront for transnational corporate interests (namely big pharma & big data, the military industrial complex, & propaganda entertainment industry) ? oh the no.

• Haha 3

Just now, prdctvsm said:

^ woah nelly, so govts are @ the beck & call of multinationals ? ? & democracy has become just a façade puppetry storefront for transnational corporate interests (namely big pharma & big data, the military industrial complex, & propaganda entertainment industry) ? oh the no.

"we just have to vote harder!!" 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

i think they banned guns from the event. 

It’s at the George R. Brown Center, I’ll send ya the address ? 

btw, this is the same venue that had its permit pulled by the Mayor when Trump tried to roll thru Houston in 2020