IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

On 5/28/2022 at 10:40 AM, ambermonke said:

xid-ewTwNEzCpZ8i7B6SuIhbVIVExu02p_6HtF2v

7y2jnnaya8291.gif?width=750&format=mp4&s

WUA3veu4jafaviBzIshANrSIGpvBVxxZKuDZi8skFT4HiiZUcAMA4Bv?format=jpg&name=largexw1ogc82u9291.jpg?width=609&auto=webp&s=zulm6668fb291.jpg?width=900&auto=webp&s=

these fuckers ignored their training which stresses that the immediate priority is to stop the killing nad not wait for tactical response but a single officer even.. should confront the shooter. 

kkghpbq3xh291.jpg?width=731&auto=webp&s=

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 5

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/gop-contest-elections-tapes-00035758

“Come election day you create massive failure of certification” in Democratic precincts, Penniman said. “The real hope is that you can throw the choosing of electors to state legislatures.”

Pretty well freaked out at the moment. ?

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, nikisoko said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/gop-contest-elections-tapes-00035758

“Come election day you create massive failure of certification” in Democratic precincts, Penniman said. “The real hope is that you can throw the choosing of electors to state legislatures.”

Pretty well freaked out at the moment. ?

yeah this shit is gross. the republican party is hell-bent on tearing down all the institutions that made america stable.

8 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

yeah this shit is gross. the republican party is hell-bent on tearing down all the institutions that made america stable.

this story at least made the national news and the story is getting some legs.. not that it'll matter too much. the democrats seem inept and at countering these strategies. 

meanwhile... median rent in usa hit $2000 (or will this summer) 

ctr239s6g1391.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Back to my hypothesis that R ideology is built on selfishness. This is what you get when you have one party full of selfish assholes and the other actually periodically trying to help people (when they're not warmongering).

Ds just don't get it, and will never do stuff like this because it's just not in their nature. They're perfectly happy paralyzing the whole party by arguing with themselves.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 11:38 AM, ignatius said:

rent

verb (past and past participle rent | rɛnt | ) [with object] tear (something) into pieces: snapping teeth that would rend human flesh to shreds | figurative :  the speculation and confusion which was rending the civilized world.  [with object and adverbial of direction] archaic wrench (something) violently: he rent the branch out of the tree.  literary cause great emotional pain to: you tell me this in order to make me able to betray you without rending my heart. 

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

Channel 5 with Andrew Callaghan - Houston NRA Conference & Uvalde Robb Elementary School shooting
In this episode, we cover the recent National Rifle Association meeting and exhibition which occurred between May 27-29 at George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX, just days after the tragic mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde which took the lives of 19 students and 2 teachers, as well as travel to Uvalde, TX to talk to locals affected by the tragedy.

I'm at a loss for words.

This gun violence and these mass shootings, what a clusterfuck, a tragedy without end.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, randomsummer said:

Don't forget to point out to them that they're being embraced from behind by a Middle-Eastern Jew Zombie.

Corrected this for thou.

• Like 2