IGNORED

Guy on facebook has a meltdown over the soundcloud tracks

brisk

I'd love to be there when he realizes that this is Aphex Twin. Will he get mad at Richard?

No, he said that being certain of something is unintelligent and stupid, and since he is intelligent and unstupid he will reach enlightenment by never realizing anything

lol that about sums it up

and he's a troll

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kymppinetti

There's someone who frequents these parts who has mental breakdowns when anything positive happens and it's not involving Autechre or VHShead. I wonder...

It's fun stretching things, for the amusement of yourself and others, isn't it?

In fact, why don't you come out and say who it is you're talking about, or are you too scared to say?

Inside my head I read your comment with schwarzenegger voice.

There's someone who frequents these parts who has mental breakdowns when anything positive happens and it's not involving Autechre or VHShead. I wonder...

In fact, why don't you come out and say who it is you're talking about, or are you too scared to say?

i thought i was the only one

I do it too! We want a picture of Oscilik. :)

the meltdown sounds like that shambolic train wreck from xltronic DJ Hardcode who left a stain on the IDM community. Recently banned from there, that's probably him letting off some steam. Absolute mess of a man and someone's son no doubt.

Mag, Hardcode was a douche on the xltronic forum who pretty much brought the place to it's knees trolling with multiple id's, i can't link it because the mod turned up and deleted it all...and i don't read xltronic, but every couple of months modey turns up complaining about how they won't delete his photoshop so we read it for a bit, then stare at modey's photoshop in silence.

Mag, Hardcode was a douche on the xltronic forum who pretty much brought the place to it's knees trolling with multiple id's, i can't link it because the mod turned up and deleted it all...and i don't read xltronic, but every couple of months modey turns up complaining about how they won't delete his photoshop so we read it for a bit, then stare at modey's photoshop in silence.

He was on watmm before he went on xlt iirc, but not very suprisingly he was banned from here.

Ah, i get it, thanks Schlitze. Really loved xltronic, was there before watmm for years, good place. But it strated dying long time ago...+all this 1-account-bullshit. I couldnt reset my password or make a new account for the XXX time, so i quit basically. Didnt encountered dj hardcore (lucky me), i hope they are fine now. :biggrin:

sorry xlt :cry: i'm a proud (not that much) wattmer now

zole

Archived