IGNORED

Guy on facebook has a meltdown over the soundcloud tracks

brisk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol his name is Clark, but pretty scary knowing theres at least 1 psycho 'fan' out there, someone should send him/her this saying its 100% richard

lel

I can't imagine the response you would get if you did that.

Guest kymppinetti

''I'm done. WHO GIVES A SHIT. You make a religion out of a fucking electronic musician. If this isn't retarded I don't know what it is.''

I've been thinking this too.

''I'm done. WHO GIVES A SHIT. You make a religion out of a fucking electronic musician. If this isn't retarded I don't know what it is.''

said the guy with trent reznor as his profile picture...

said the guy with trent reznor as his profile picture...

rolf

BREAKING NEWS

1990s Trent Reznor fan doesn't like AFX

There's someone who frequents these parts who has mental breakdowns when anything positive happens and it's not involving Autechre or VHShead. I wonder...

It's fun stretching things, for the amusement of yourself and others, isn't it?

In fact, why don't you come out and say who it is you're talking about, or are you too scared to say?

RDJ brings out the weirdos and frustrated musicians. I've had a few people who have gotten angry when there is discussion about how cool the SC upload is, proclaim that they don't believe/trust it (you present them with evidence, but they don't want to look really) and get generally angry proclaiming how 'bullshit' the whole thing is... without being actually able to articulate what it actually is that they have decided is bullshit about it.

Archived