IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is Rob Hall? A google search is giving me too many results..

aka Ad Vanz. He is or was [rumored to be] part of Gescom. I've only ever heard of him DJing but the "Viral" track he did with them is pretty sweet.

im not sure i get this joke

if you were a 33rd degree freemason you would

Jahbulon loves a good practical joke.

not that its a huge deal but trying to purchase 2 x tickets for the SF show and I can't find a way to buy them online without a $10.50 service fee added onto it, has anyone found a way around this?

Re: Was Rastafarianism invented by Freemasons? Quo (Eli Wallace Bernholz)

It was told to me, and i heard this too many times; that the harbinger, marcus garvey was a mason, called the MECHANICS. How true is it, i dont know, but im NOT surprised. Some of our brothers and sisters that came from masonry, only came out with a uropean understanding of things, while others took it and used it for the best of our people wholeheartedly. I dont think ANY of my people should become a member tho, becuz you are only on the europeans level of thinking to me.

In the case of Haile Selassie, i put a photo of him on here many moons ago, with him doing the 'lions grip' (the grip that dont slip) with a european head. It is NOT a common handshake, and i do think H.I.M was sleeping with a european thought, however slight it was. Peace & Love

Re: Was Rastafarianism invented by Freemasons? Quo (Eli Wallace Bernholz)

It was told to me, and i heard this too many times; that the harbinger, marcus garvey was a mason, called the MECHANICS. How true is it, i dont know, but im NOT surprised. Some of our brothers and sisters that came from masonry, only came out with a uropean understanding of things, while others took it and used it for the best of our people wholeheartedly. I dont think ANY of my people should become a member tho, becuz you are only on the europeans level of thinking to me.

In the case of Haile Selassie, i put a photo of him on here many moons ago, with him doing the 'lions grip' (the grip that dont slip) with a european head. It is NOT a common handshake, and i do think H.I.M was sleeping with a european thought, however slight it was. Peace & Love

only possible explanation for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ke-_nKHpDs

not that its a huge deal but trying to purchase 2 x tickets for the SF show and I can't find a way to buy them online without a $10.50 service fee added onto it, has anyone found a way around this?

had an 18 dollar convenience fee from AXS for 2 LA tix

goddamn axs

henry fonda pls

Just came back from a victorious Seattle Sounders match to find out Ae is playing Decibel Festival in Seattle.

HELLS YES

sweepstakes: There is a full festival ticket, a daily festival ticket (allowing you into all venues participating), and there is the venue ticket to just see the Ae show. Decibel has not made an official lineup announcement which is why they did the X's I assume.

had an 18 dollar convenience fee from AXS for 2 LA tix

goddamn axs

henry fonda pls

haha, same here, bought two tickets and ended up being 72 bucks. Whatever, money is not a factor when it comes to seeing autechre live

Archived