IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

if you drive a Merc it's all the more reason to get rekt when you litter.

edit: especially if it's one of those shitbox jeep-looking things, I hate those

i like those jeeps, they're classy looking

Me too. They're tough cars too, can take a beating.

PFW0MjE.jpg

pictured (L-R): women, the 21st century, MRAs

oh shit, that reminds me... there's supposed to be a Return of Kings meet in Hyde Park today, just a few blocks away from me, and a massive protest against them and their ilk has been organised for the same time and place. I might just cruise down there at lunch and watch the irl battle between women-hating neckbeards and overzealous SJWs.

Lol the one in Toronto supposedly got canceled cause a group of women boxers threatened to show up.

Also apparently Roosh V is hiding out at his moms place lol.

Yes it's ok when women threaten violence against men and act out on it as I've seen in videos before of femfailz attacking peaceful men's rights rallies, men who are ironically protesting against the institutionalised protection of unfair treatment of men by women. watmm again completely misses the point of something political yet again, heh. I wonder what you guys will be like 20 years from now when you've gone through divorce court and not been able to see your children and had to pay alimony or had false claims of domestic violence against you and so on, probably different people. It s a shame that we can't learn from the experience of others anymore. That part of the brain seems to have been turned off, and instead we rely on the man or woman on the tv to inform our view on every matter in the world, they think and opine for us, as we slowly vegetate into oblivion.

Yes it's ok when women threaten violence against men and act out on it as I've seen in videos before of femfailz attack peaceful men's rights rallies, ironically protesting against the institutionalised protection of unfair treatment of men by women. watmm again completely misses the point of something again.

Yes it's ok when women threaten violence against men and act out on it as I've seen in videos before of femfailz attack peaceful men's rights rallies, ironically protesting against the institutionalised protection of unfair treatment of men by women. watmm again completely misses the point of something again.

You didn't say that when they were making a political point, ergo you an hypocrite tri. A trihard, if you will. Only beaming in from spacecamp half a brain, when the dleet crosses that special school trigger line.

There was supposed to be a RoK meetup in Bangor, ME (like 10 miles from me), but there was gonna be a huge Nasty protest or something about female boxers or IDK.

I mean, obviously I hate all that MRA shit, but also I'm weirded out by the idea of intimidating them into silence. That seems like an extension of the campus PC wars, where controversial speakers are, in effect, censored. I think that's a very ugly thing, and something we should all push back against (while also ridiculing RoK types).

You didn't say that when they were making a political point, ergo you an hypocrite tri. A trihard, if you will. Only beaming in from spacecamp half a brain, when the dleet crosses that special school trigger line.

I'm all for women and men gathering around the funny pictures bonfire to preach understanding and tolerance.

Edited by Gocab

OT then

funny_picdump_1151_640_16.jpg

PFW0MjE.jpg

oh shit, that reminds me... there's supposed to be a Return of Kings meet in Hyde Park today, just a few blocks away from me, and a massive protest against them and their ilk has been organised for the same time and place. I might just cruise down there at lunch and watch the irl battle between women-hating neckbeards and overzealous SJWs.

Lol the one in Toronto supposedly got canceled cause a group of women boxers threatened to show up.

Yes it's ok when women threaten violence against men and act out on it as I've seen in videos before of femfailz attacking peaceful men's rights rallies, men who are ironically protesting against the institutionalised protection of unfair treatment of men by women. watmm again completely misses the point of something political yet again, heh. I wonder what you guys will be like 20 years from now when you've gone through divorce court and not been able to see your children and had to pay alimony or had false claims of domestic violence against you and so on, probably different people. It s a shame that we can't learn from the experience of others anymore. That part of the brain seems to have been turned off, and instead we rely on the man or woman on the tv to inform our view on every matter in the world, they think and opine for us, as we slowly vegetate into oblivion.
Lol they didn't threaten violence they merely threatened to turn up.

I'll tell you what I'm like after being divorced. I still see my daughter from that marriage and have amicable relations with my ex. I don't pay alimony, instead I put money away for my daughters college fund. Because contrary to what you might have read or heard from the MRA movement, women are not all evil bitches. They are merely fallible humans, as are men. But both people in the relationship move on, because they're adults.

Of course there are the scandalous exceptions, but those prove the rule.

On the other hand, obviously not all men are like Roosh, who advocates for legalizing rape.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/All+the+neckbeard+fucks+on+fj+fw+women_877eae_4916209.jpg

it's been a while since I've visited the funny pics thread, let's see if there's some actual lols going on...

I'll tell you what I'm like after being divorced. I still see my daughter from that marriage and have amicable relations with my ex. I don't pay alimony, instead I put money away for my daughters college fund. Because contrary to what you might have read or heard from the MRA movement, women are not all evil bitches. They are merely fallible humans, as are men. But both people in the relationship move on, because they're adults.
On the other hand, obviously not all men are like Roosh, who advocates for legalizing rape.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/All+the+neckbeard+fucks+on+fj+fw+women_877eae_4916209.jpg

ORETsvC.gif

PFW0MjE.jpg