IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

I bet Joyrex has a hidden capital in Panama from the superavit of this site, and he is not in the papers since he is a reptilian :catnope:

(don't really know if this was already posted somewhere)

BoC at Coachella

GWM9bVt.jpg?1

man, that dude is so fu :doge:ing rich, even his chauffeur got a chauffeur...

d8g2mu4aojcw5klrv.jpg

So much text. R u jev?

I'm a bit retarded I spelled in a previous comment "wattmers" instead of "watmmers". Why the posts only allow a limited number of edits?

read the mf'n rules

I read the rules already, but they do not explain "why" there is a limited time for editing only for members, they only states that but there isn't any particular explanation why

There is a time limit on editing posts so people cannot go back and amend their posts long after the discussion has occurred. If you are EKT or EKT Plus, you have the ability to edit your posts indefinitely, with the understanding that you are not going back and "changing history". Many EKT folks use it to update threads they post about music they are working on, and instead of creating a new thread, they can simply update the existing one with new info.

until someone convinces ISP + web hosting companies to offer all their services for free.. yes. capitalism is the answer.

I expect and understand some other specific features of EKT or EKT+ memebers to be for paid, but not necessarily the time span in the posibility of post editing. And hosting prices use to be almost nothing

With hosting, as with many things in life, you get what you pay for - when WATMM was on 20/month hosting, we had downtime, lost data, and constant nagging from the hosting company about exceeding their CPU limit/bandwidth thresholds. We are now on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) which allows us to do more for the community.

50 dollars per month? Is that for real?

Pretty cheap considering! There's also the costs of the forum software licenses added to the mix as well.

WTF happened to Lil Kim lol

5687EB58-828D-45C5-9523-13817EBB5525_zps

Looks like she should be on RuPaul's Drag Race

the 3 simple steps appear to be

queen

gun

money

i can only assume they're talking about regicide...unless they mean the queen's skint and has resorted to armed robbery, so it's ok if you do too.

yes that is what regicide means

shut up

The broad definition of regicide (Latin regis "of king" + cida "killer" or cidium "killing") is the deliberate killing of a monarch, or the person responsible for the killing of a person of royalty. In a narrower sense, in the British tradition, it refers to the judicial execution of a king after a trial.