IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

I thought it was no big deal. If you want to see that ass just google "booty pectoral drawing" and go to images, it should appear in the first image

It's a bare arse, and isn't allowed by the rules. You're convincing nobody walking by your cubicle at work that it's a man's chest (or no big deal, especially if the viewer is a woman).

reported

I thought it was no big deal. If you want to see that ass just google "booty pectoral drawing" and go to images, it should appear in the first image

Links to Funny Pictures IV - Google Harder

It's a bare arse, and isn't allowed by the rules. You're convincing nobody walking by your cubicle at work that it's a man's chest (or no big deal, especially if the viewer is a woman).

lol cubicle at work?! shouldn't those ppl work and not read watmm instead?

but yes, rules r rules

Edited by xox

The image was no big deal at all, and less for an adult and open minded audience. If it is needed to put a warning point just for a minimum violation of the rules, then it is a moderators choice that I don't personally share, but you can do whatever you want. In what sense could a grown woman feel truly affected by seing another woman naked butt, specially a beautiful one? some of you guys honestly considered that particular image sexist in any sense?

Edited by Milwaukeeeee

Removal, fine.

Not worth a warning point though.

It actually took usagi saying warning point incoming for me to realize it was an ass lol, I didn't see it at first. But I'm the really stupid exception to the norm, I know.

Edited by StephenG

I got a point recently for posting that tit/face swap in the dank memes thread :lol: no biggles.

I think I know the photo, pretty much same case then. There shouldn't be warning points with that type of joke nudity memes in my opinion

warning points are awesome, don't know what you're all moaning about.

They are cool in the right context, but concerning satirical softcore nudity memes they are kind of nonsense and puritan. But a part of me is beginning to consider the nonsense puritan warning points also kind of coolish

Edited by Milwaukeeeee

The image was no big deal at all, and less for an adult and open minded audience. If it is needed to put a warning point just for a minimum violation of the rules, then it is a moderators choice that I don't personally share, but you can do whatever you want. In what sense could a grown woman feel truly affected by seing another woman naked butt, specially a beautiful one? some of you guys honestly considered that particular image sexist in any sense?

Would you wear a tee shirt down the street with that image on it? I would wager you would not. Being adult and open-minded is not about exposing others who may find something offensive (after all, everyone's views differ) without giving them the choice.

As for it being sexist or not - that wasn't my point, but I am sure some women would take offense in seeing a suggestively posed bare arse on a workmate's computer monitor. Some wouldn't - depends on the individual, your workplace norms, etc.

As for warning points, they are temporary in some cases, and it is up to the mod's discretion whether to just give a verbal warning or assign a warning point, temporary or not.

I'd guess that my workmates would be more offended with pictures of Stalin than a picture of a bare ass.. Also I'd rather wear a T-shirt with a picture of an ass on it than with a picture of Stalin.