IGNORED

Go Corbyn

lala

Are people gullible enough to believe this shite? With the supposed outrage over the national anthem, do any real people give a toss or is it the newspapers ramming it down our throat saying that they do?

i like to hope it's just them getting more shrill as the format loses readership. they probably retain a few hardcore believers but after that i'd like to hope most others are pretty damn put off.

I think it'll be a while before they die off - and the stupid old farts who read them.

I know quite a few tabloid readers who won't touch The Sun, even they know how biased it is.

The Mirror paints itself as more independent and they usually go for that.

Also there's the Independent's 'i' which is like a little brother paper that costs the same as a tabloid. I know a few people that have ditched the red tops and started buying that.

I know quite a few tabloid readers who won't touch The Sun, even they know how biased it is.

Also there's the Independent's 'i' which is like a little brother paper that costs the same as a tabloid. I know a few people that have ditched the red tops and started buying that.

the mirror is generally very critical of tory policy, and its literally the only one that is.

the mirror is generally very critical of tory policy, and its literally the only one that is.
The Independent massively favours labour from what I read (and I read it daily at work).

The Mirror too but as a newspaper it is laughable, it it actual Sun-tier journalism.

I mostly read the Telegraph because the non-political stuff they write about is usually good (I'm pretty politically undecided/central personally), but boy are they salty about Corbyn.

slander? are you being ironic, or did you post the wrong link? that's a puff piece about some Labour MP I'd never heard of before, wouldn't have been surprised if I'd read it in the Guardian.

All I know about The Telegraph is they've had a hard on for Diana conspiracy theories ever since she died.

Every other day the front page is something about Diana.

Also in some quarters it's known as the Torygraph

slander? are you being ironic, or did you post the wrong link? that's a puff piece about some Labour MP I'd never heard of before, wouldn't have been surprised if I'd read it in the Guardian.

read the language they use to describe him. they're definitely not in favour

lol, of course they're not. there's nothing slanderous in that article though, which wasn't even about Corbyn.

The bicycle riding, allotment loving teetotaller might have been an MP for 32 years, but hes never come close to the frontbench until now.[/size]

^that's some pretty subtle and insidious undermining.

I like to imagine whoever wrote that likes to burst through people's gardens with a jeep while drunk.

Corbyn wouldn't lead a government for the people by the people, it would be for some people, by some people. just like any other politician, just with a different classification for some.

He would change my opinion of him somewhat if he came out in favour of electoral reform, something which Labour are not usually in favour of (the only candidate to publicly supported it was Liz Kendall IIRC), he's not said much on the matter, but what he has said seems to imply he's against it.

Can't stand FPTP, I really wish more countries had PR + elements of direct democracy a la Schweiz. Little makes my blood boil more than when people tell you that since Party A won the election, then Party A's policies are evidently the Will of the People, and since Party A is in power then I should shut up (I get that a lot from self-entitled Baby Bummers that I work with). It totally ignores the whole concept of tactical voting, that most undemocratic of democratic phenomena which is of course very strongly encouraged by FPTP, plus of course the idea that a party can do shit that simply wasn't on the radar during the previous election, like invade another country without public consent

Jeremy pls! (likewise Mulcair/Trudeau pls)

i wonder if he's going to tax the wealthy through the wazzoo in some insane cash grab from those that run SMEs who've already been raped by the likes of RBS et al. Is he getting rid of the bank of england ? That would be the first order of business, printing your own currency rather than borrowing it at interest.

haven't been following politics the past couple of weeks, well except for a trump highlight reel and alt politics which has nothing to do with this, talks about what's actually happening, not what may happen maybe.