IGNORED

Go Corbyn

lala

he just got the job, so its all technically conjecture for the time being

although if you read the hysteria around the man you'd think the love child of Stalin and Grotbags was stalking the land, baby munching, as i type this veritable list of bs

At least corbyn has definitely never put his genitals in the mouth of a pig carcass

Can you be 100% sure on this.

Who really knows what the initiations in to the National Union of Garments and Tailors is.

He's been a vegetarian for years, even if he had in his younger days he has paid his debt by letting so many live.

I'm obviously aware that John is a twoofer himself & would agree with Corby but I took it as like, experience talking--knowing how they get marginalised & dismissed as nuts.

But the thing is, that was Telegraph exaggeration anyway.. I'm pretty sure most folk would just shrug at him saying New World Order

yeah i just know there are a lot of dumb dick heads out there who still think the the UK and US government were totally above board about 9/11 so they'll probably buy into the idea that Corbyn is crazy (but they probably already have anyways if they are that idiotic) and its also a huge stretch to call him a truther over this in the first place

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Jeremy Corbyn: Most people share my values

LOL!

seriously, i understand that you could have issues with the sustainability of his ideals, but if you read them and openly disagree with them there is something pretty wrong with you as a human being.

anyway, labour just voted against him at the conference, and went for the renewal of the trident system, so even with him as leader, they are still by-and-large torylite, warmongering vicious cunts by the looks of things.

Edited by messiaen