IGNORED

Go Corbyn

lala

• 2 weeks later...

it's probably not as sensationalist as it sounds...like, they might have "permission" to fire on russian fighters should they unfortunately get into a combat situation with them. they most likely won't get into that situation - as you say, would be rather stupid. i reckon they're just getting their ducks lined up in case of an unlikely event. sure russia has probably given their pilots the same permission.

They do. Not everyone in this country is an unremitting cunt

only until it stops benefiting them.

they're extra cuntly because policies generally over the past 20 years have benefited no class but the ultra rich. Everyone has been voting for people that work against their interest whilst smartly telling us all how wonderful these people are, until they're not, so therefore they all hold some aspect of cunt in their daft hearts.

that red menace moon joke actually got a snortle out of me.

Also i still don't trust 'im. he's labour, they've fucked you all over before. as have many left wing messiahs the planet over, as i've explained before, fool me once, definition of insanity and all that.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/raf-given-green-light-shoot-down-hostile-russian-jets-syria-1523488

whats the deal with this? the more conspiracy minded nuts on my feed are doomsaying their belief that cameron is edging closer and closer to war with russia, but could he possibly be that stupid?

Beginning to suspect it's more of a 'create some imaginary tension with another nuclear power in order to win support for Trident should it go to a vote' kind of deal. 100 billion in vested interest by powerful people and you're going to get irresponsible games like this being played

• 2 months later...

Labour bench in tatters.

I give him until May then he's gone.

Maybe I'm a mad conspiracy theorist but there is a lot of media attention placed on this, which can happen when there is a shuffle, whilst the Tories continue to fuck us all with housing.

http://www.theguardian.com/housing-network/2016/jan/05/expert-views-housing-bill-end-affordable-housing?CMP=share_btn_tw

Bilderberg is a problem, and if he's mentioning it my appreciation for him already has one thing on the positive side of the ledger, and I know nothing about this guy,

I'm pretty sure he's using bilderberg and lizards to make fun of the Corbynistas who have been attacking him on twitter.

• 5 months later...

So what does everyone think of the current situation with the infighting?

Realistically, Corbyn is going to become leader again by a huge landslide if there is another leadership contest.

It's pretty funny, he'll struggle to find enough MPs to appoint to his cabinet. Same if he gets re-elected, it's pretty certain he'll lose the no-confidence vote tomorrow. Rumours he's going to appoint Caroline Lucas! lol.

What positions does Jeremy Corbyn need to fill?

Shadow cabinet:

• Shadow first minister of state
  • Shadow business secretary
  • Shadow justice secretary
  • Shadow housing secretary
  • Shadow energy and climate change secretary
  • Shadow work and pensions secretary
  • Shadow Scotland secretary
  • Shadow attorney general
  • Shadow leader in the House of Commons
  • Shadow minister for women and equalities
  • Shadow Wales secretary
  • Shadow cabinet minister for mental health
  • Shadow culture, media and sport secretary

Labour front bench

• Shadow business minister
  • Shadow Home Office minister
  • Shadow foreign minister
  • Shadow housing minister
  • Shadow defence minister
  • Shadow education minister
  • Shadow minister for civil society
  • Shadow minister for local government
  • Shadow DEFRA minister
  • Shadow Scotland minister
  • Shadow Wales minister

Other junior people have resigned too, a couple can't resign for some reason I'm not aware of (though they want to), and plenty of those left have either previously been sacked or resigned, or wouldn't accept the job anyway.

If he runs again and wins none of that will change, he never had the support of the parliamentary party. If they keep him off the ballot there's a chance the party would split, it could be what he's hoping for, I'm sure he'd be delighted to still be in charge of something, even if it meant that he could never actually achieve anything politically.