IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest zaphod

THIS ONE DESERVES

IT'S OWN THREAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdtCEaxfT38

Shit really starts getting good at around 1:30-1:40.

Here' more of that guy...

http://video.adelaidenow.com.au/2383721221/Neighbour-finds-missing-girl-Amanda-Berry

... he is awesome.

Indeed, that guy is simply amazing.

love this guy. love how quickly the interviewer cuts him off when he makes the "white girl running into a black man's arms" observation.

"we figured she met her demise".

"I'm a christian. An american. I'm just like you. we bleed the same blood, put our pants on the same way."

"Have some cojones. That's all it's about, cojones, on this planet"

Love this guy. Someone should give him a talk show or something. It'd end up corrupting him eventually, in all likelihood, but he deserves it. Real talk.

Edited by lumpenprol

"we figured she met her demise".

"I'm a christian. An american. I'm just like you. we bleed the same blood, put our pants on the same way."

"Have some cojones. That's all it's about, cojones, on this planet"

Love this guy. Someone should give him a talk show or something. It'd end up corrupting him eventually, in all likelihood, but he deserves it. Real talk.

I don't know. He seems like a genuinely awesome guy....

"The man who is being hailed as a hero for rescuing the lives of three women kidnapped for a decade says that he would like any reward money to be turned over to the victims."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/08/charles-ramsey-take-that-reward-and-give-it-to-the-kidnap-victims/

Guest zaphod

that's like the prequel to this:

[youtubehd]90AiXO1pAiA[/youtubehd]

Edited by zaphod

Guest crowder

classic.

this once happened to a buddy of mine when we were trail running

buck was getting ready to attack him, he just tried to look meek and unthreatening

classic.

buck was getting ready to attack him, he just tried to look meek and unthreatening

lol that happened to a buddy of mine but with a mother black bear with cubs. She chased him around the tree all pissed off and eventually caught him and bit his knee and then ran away in shame when she realized what she'd done.

Guest crowder

classic.

lol that happened to a buddy of mine but with a mother black bear with cubs. She chased him around the tree all pissed off and eventually caught him and bit his knee and then ran away in shame when she realized what she'd done.

that's a hell of a lot scarier than my story Edited by crowder

classic.

that's a hell of a lot scarier than my story

He's fine. I think he ended up with a few stitches and was back to work in a couple of days. Now he's the safety coordinator.

Another friend I worked with had a similar encounter but climbed a very small black spruce in panic. The moms cubs also climbed trees, so she had to wait for them or him to come down for over an hour. Eventually my boss had to come by in a helicopter with a shotgun to scare them off.

Bucks can be pretty dangerous though:

Especially when they need a smoke.

that's like the prequel to this:

[youtubehd]90AiXO1pAiA[/youtubehd]

flol dude that's a perfect follow-up.

hahahaha yes nice one

Fucking awesome! New goal: get a parakeet and play nothing but dancehall and ragga riddims so he turns into a world-class dee-jay.

My friend's parents have a gray parrot that says everyone's name in the family, the phrase "rock and roll," can sing the tune to "Camptime Races" but always fucks the last note up. She says "what?" in a very human sounding tone, it's kind of freaky.

I love when birds make more mechanical noises too. When I started walking my dog I noticed Mockingbirds often imitate car alarms and noises that come from the high school parking lot nearby, where a lot of kids from the school band play.