IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

[youtubehd]bl84sYzEF8I[/youtubehd]

wish that was me

They really need a place to put people if they're that overly medicated. I wouldn't feel safe driving home with that guy behind me.

It is generally high risk to wear a cowboy hat on university campuses.

In fact, it is probably high risk to wear a cowboy hat in most places in the world, oceans included.

Because a college campus is an entitled douche world + drunk. It's funny Jim Cantore really upped his accent for that report, something to do with being surrounded with people that speak the same way.

"The short haired lady sitting just behind Bill is his- at the time- wife Ellaine, who tragically committed suicide a few years after this video was made. His brother Harry, an accomplished composer, committed suicide as well; but Bill´s long way with drugs was the most painful and slowest suicide of all. What a tragic life!"

Beautiful.

best TOTP miming fuckup ever. right from the beginning you know it's gonna be good. eventually JJ and Hugh smash a bit of the stage off and start surfing around on it while Jet Black continues with his listless 1000-yard stare anti-drumming and Dave plays the keys for a different song but nobody's the wiser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUhtEyS6sBw

^ pretty lel, those.

I wonder if that's what Blur got their inspiration from for Song 2 back in '97.

@ the sniper vid: damn those guys are playing with fire, lol

Edited by ambermonk

best TOTP miming fuckup ever. right from the beginning you know it's gonna be good. eventually JJ and Hugh smash a bit of the stage off and start surfing around on it while Jet Black continues with his listless 1000-yard stare anti-drumming and Dave plays the keys for a different song but nobody's the wiser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUhtEyS6sBw

Looks like "Fuck off you silly cunts" at 1.19 - 1.25