IGNORED

New PLAID album - incoming

subtract

18 minutes ago, Bubba69 said:

This new track "Los" is fucking awesome. Probably my favorite of the new ones.

posting this without a link should be illegal

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, moonside said:

posting this without a link should be illegal

I couldn't find a link. I think it's on spotify tho. I found it on google music. No youtube.. yet...

Plaid – Maru (UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE Orbital Mix for MAH)

Orbital remixing Plaid!! You can listen back on Mary Ann Hobbs show on BBC6Music, just played a minute ago...

9 hours ago, subtract said:

Plaid – Maru (UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE Orbital Mix for MAH)

Orbital remixing Plaid!! You can listen back on Mary Ann Hobbs show on BBC6Music, just played a minute ago...

Cool as shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that it's a remix I expected from Orbital. I was hoping to be surprised, but I wasn't. Too bad, really. I wasn't really feelin' on the promotion for Orbital's new album, and then this. A friend of mine saw them at Movement and said they were killer, though. 

to me the orbital remix makes way more sense at a gig. definitely not for home listening. sounds like it would work really well live. but also, that it is annoying as f listening to this at home. so ironically i do think it's a good remix. it's just not suited for armchair listening, imo.

Yeah, I can see that interpretation. I'll try revisiting it soon with that framework in mind. 

Looks like the japanese bonus track for this album is called "Sol"

So yea, 14 tracks for Japan..gonna need to find this track this weekend, hopefully..

looking forward to hearing the new album!

On 11/7/2018 at 4:03 AM, eczem said:

Man, I can't wait for the new Plaid album, awesome!

This is where the thread jumped from The Digging Remedy, 3 years later to Polymer.  lol

10 hours ago, berndspring1974 said:

sorry, I wasn't aware of the fact, that this is north korea and we all need to have the same opinion. my bad. 

I just finished listening to Digging Remedy in full, it was so chill. And thanks for dropping by the Plaid forum again buddy!

Wouldn’t it be good to have a new thread for the new album? It feels kind of wrong for a band as good as Plaid to have so few threads when the Autechre forum has threads about individual tracks, or even individual moments in individual tracks. ?

Love both bands of course, and recognise there are differences in popularity...

50 minutes ago, Lianne said:

Wouldn’t it be good to have a new thread for the new album? It feels kind of wrong for a band as good as Plaid to have so few threads when the Autechre forum has threads about individual tracks, or even individual moments in individual tracks. ?

Love both bands of course, and recognise there are differences in popularity...

Archived