7. Sinusoidal

8. Bombadub
9. Adenoidal
10. Rydeeno
11. Me & My Hoss
12. Smooth & Creamy
13. Misopyl
14. Lime Crumble
RY30 Trax were made in 1995 while µ-Ziq aka Mike Paradinas was recording Jake Slazenger material for Warp. They were always intended to belong together as an album and now we’re proud to make them available to you twenty years later.
a0421265513_10.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOLD! Seriously, my favorite era of Mike's stuff, and I can share in the love of Yamaha's RY series as well - my RY20 is one of my most used machines.

As good as this stuff is, I'd like to cast a vote to say:

Mike, there is zero pressure from me to attempt physical releases of the archival material. If doing it digitally means there will be more of it, sign me up. More money to be made on digital music anyway!

no CD, no sale. sticking with that.

Do you just like CDs or do you like tapes too?

only buy physical. don't agree with the object fetish that surrounds tapes or vinyl, and have bought all Mike P's CD releases as they appeared over the decades.

i'm far from against technology, but i do find the presence of an object that i do (or don't) like reminds me whether to keep it or get rid of it.

no CD, no sale. sticking with that.

Do you just like CDs or do you like tapes too?

only buy physical. don't agree with the object fetish that surrounds tapes or vinyl, and have bought all Mike P's CD releases as they appeared over the decades.

i'm far from against technology, but i do find the presence of an object that i do (or don't) like reminds me whether to keep it or get rid of it.

1aaeb71.jpg

Archived