IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

Wait a minute. The programme is running from 21:00 to 00:00? Dunno if I manage.

I'll record it too for redundancy purposes :cisfor:

Not redundant at all. The more people the better. Bateries on my recorder are only half full and I haven't setup any software solution in my PC yet.

they're playing some guitar pop... am i on the right station

Yeah, you're going to have to listen to a couple of hours of Dan C style music before they drop the Ae

the ae track seems to be a large feature of this live radio show (since it's all he mentioned at the beginning) so presumably he'll play it at the end to make listeners listen to all of the stuff before

:cry:

christ this shitty music is fucking torture, they saw us coming. This has to be on purpose.

"loads of watmm neckbeards tuning on tonight, line up an hour and half of terrible britpop gashdrivel"

DANNNNGGG i don't care people trying to prove hipster cred by playing "eclectic" tracks seth troxler style, cuz i already do that.

welp, i wait for the track later

Guest WNS000

Haha, we are all in it together. I take it as an anti-ADHD exercise...

Basically I am experiencing what many other listeners will experience when the new AE are playing.

Guest WNS000

christ this shitty music is fucking torture, they saw us coming. This has to be on purpose.

"loads of watmm neckbeards tuning on tonight, line up an hour and half of terrible britpop gashdrivel"

lol

this hopefully means that new shit is imminent…i also pray that they'll do another webcast, the last one in 2013 was one of the greatest experiences i ever had when it comes to music, and heavily influenced my taste

Archived