IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annoying there isn't a higher quality version out by now.. waiting for hq mp3 or something before listening again.

Currently downloading what I believe to be lossless direct from BBC. Don't ask how.

Annoying there isn't a higher quality version out by now.. waiting for hq mp3 or something before listening again.

Currently downloading what I believe to be lossless direct from BBC. Don't ask how.

How? I don't believe ya!

How? I don't believe ya!

BBC has an online database of all material from recent years (TV and radio). It's all downloadable. I'm trying to remember if the last radio show I downloaded was lossless or not, but it was certainly higher bit rate than what gets streamed and broadcast.

EDIT: Definitely isn't lossless, almost certainly is CBR MPEG.

probably has the same broadcast EQ / compressor all over it anyway....

been listening to the track like 20 times now, was on loop while cycling - good, evil.

so what's coming out is probably an album which is maybe rendered straight from AE's continuously evolved live sound setup?

Seems like it would be a logical next step, with the similar cover art and this track hinting toward it.

maybe there will be 36 thousand albums, each slightly different..?

How? I don't believe ya!

BBC has an online database of all material from recent years (TV and radio). It's all downloadable. I'm trying to remember if the last radio show I downloaded was lossless or not, but it was certainly higher bit rate than what gets streamed and broadcast.

Is that the snippet or full file? If the full file, I'll keep on digging.

How? I don't believe ya!

Is that the snippet or full file? If the full file, I'll keep on digging.

It's the full broadcast, sadly 160kbps with seemingly a little bit of VBR but nothing huge. On the upside, it's the most direct source. Just edited the track out now. Done this mainly for personal enjoyment but you know.

or it could be an Envane style ep? 4 long tracks?

That would be awesome, I really think that's one of their strongest formats. Until L-Event it had been a while since they'd done one though. I'm sure we'll get some information on the release in the next few days though. Honestly I'm still surprised we didn't hear anything after the radio shows they did a month or two ago.

or it could be an Envane style ep? 4 long tracks?

Honestly I'd be a tad disappointed if they did an EP before another LP.

L-Event was awesome following on the footsteps of Exai but I feel like I'd be craving way more Ae if they did it the other way around. By all means lets have more EP's but I need another solid hour+ of new material first.

Who says an EP can't be an hour long?

5 jammy tracks like Feed1 = an hour of new music.

True, they've certainly done that before..... fffffffffuuuuuuuu

It's getting annoying having 3 threads about this, can anyone be bothered merging the threads? Or warning the bozo's responsible ''This was not breaking news at your time of posting, uhhhh''. It is really annoying, fix please. Even if that means deleting the threads with the lowest page count.

i was perfectly happy with krakow and the others. krakow seems highly composed relative to the other ae_live tracks, i think of that as an album and the others as sean and rob jamming on the setup for it.

however, that dude on the radio said the word album. it could be someone told him release and he translated it to album, but typically the word album has the connotation of LP. an album harboring feed1, post ae_live, post exai, i have to wonder how monstrous it would be.

that song is brutal. krakow was a step into the brutal. maybe the most aggressive thing they've done since draft? or the most?

Archived